IGNORED

Aston Villa (H)

duncanmckenzieismagic

He does a lot of this smarmy behaviour with Paddock too. But Paddock hasn't got it in him to tell him to do1, without retreating and saying in a neutral.

Mike don't like me. Always throws one liners in where he can. Does it to Brett too.

Mate you seriously, seriously need to take yourself to one side and have a proper word with yourself, you really do.

You're taking this far too seriously.

Please don't insult my intelligence and use the excuse you were bored as it doesn't wash.

Seriously son, sort your head out because you're making yourself look very foolish.

Just so you know, I get you're trying to goad me into kicking off on different members, I clocked you for it the very first day I landed here . I explained myself fully in the above post to this so wont repeat it but in short.. I'm not interested in being cock of the forum (schoolboy speak I know but just getting to your level) and I'm not interested in internal polotics. If you want to kick off or act like you're 7 I'm fine with that but leave me out of it ok!!!

This will be the last time I comment about anything of this nature I'm fucking done with the school ground games!

On a different note, anyone else think Zvilla will struggle again this season after Watching them Saturday?

Until Saturday I thought they quite a handy team. But they really struggled to create much at all.

Not sure if they had an off day, we stopped them, or if they ate going to struggle.

I do think it's credit to the way we played that we didn't let them much though.

I would actually be up for that, we could have a toffeetalk AGM every year at some point. We could pay an ex player to do a talk and could all get together or even more simpler than that arrange a venue where we could meet around Christmas time...

I'm trying to get my finances in order so I can get up to see us again so I'm hoping to meet a gew of you guys in the pub before hand.

But I do like the idea of an Everton night.

I would be happy to meet up before a game with anyone who is up for it. Especially any of the aways.

Impossible for me to get tickets for aways these days. Joking aside I would do a meet before a home game (did a small one last December v Southampton) but not likely to be up this season I don't think. Booked a holiday that I'm desperately trying to work out how to afford and my lad's saving every penny he has 'cause he wants to go to the US next summer; so it'd be a long way off for us (unless Santa comes up with something unexpected).

Couple of absolute bang on posts there from Paddock. But, it all has to be left alone now. Don't think anyone can be arsed with it day after day.

Meet Up....definitely. I'd love that. Would be such a good crack too. It's always easier face to face than it is on a forum. Yeah, I think we'd all be fine.

Villa...They had a decent start. But I remember seeing who they were signing pre season and thinking they would struggle. Couple of good players there, but not enough.

I think you'll find I just don't have any allegiances MC. Nobody is a "good or bad guy" peoples opinions differ on different things. Sometimes I agree with someone, sometimes I don't. It doesn't mean I dislike them or tbink I want to be on their side? It's a football forum, opinions will differ people will clash but it's not the real world MC, it's jusr a forum.

I'm not interested in internal board polotics I just like talking about Everton and sport in general. There are a few people on here I happen to think are absolute cocks but I don't know them on a personal level so I try to reserve judgement and I'm pretty sure there are people who think I'm a cock but I can live with that we can't all get along but the one thing I try and keep at a level is I try not to let things get in the way of agreeing or disagreeing with someone. If I agree I agree whether I like the poster or not, same as if I disagree.

I'm a grown man with a wife, 2 kids mortgage etc I'm not really fussed on making allegiances on an internet board to be honest mate I've not the time nor inclination for it.

I just try and be as balanced as I can be and take each individuals post as it comes not on my opinion of the person.

Spot on Paddock. Great post.

What are you talking about?

Early 20's syndrome? What's that?

I made this account when I was in the first year of high school so around 10/11? What's your point?

I have never even been on any of those sites but from what people say on here, you would fit straight in.

Carbon copied? What's carbon copied? Calling you a pathetic child is carbon copy?

Trying to make myself feel superior? On a football forum on the internet with someone pathetic like you?

You think a lot of yourself don't you MC.

You chat an unbelievable amount of shit

I realise you're a scrot. I've never waded in on you, Never sparked a disagreement with you. You however have dove it several times. Ignore me if you feel so strong about it. I won't miss you x

Mate you seriously, seriously need to take yourself to one side and have a proper word with yourself, you really do.

You're taking this far too seriously.

Please don't insult my intelligence and use the excuse you were bored as it doesn't wash.

Seriously son, sort your head out because you're making yourself look very foolish.

Just so you know, I get you're trying to goad me into kicking off on different members, I clocked you for it the very first day I landed here . I explained myself fully in the above post to this so wont repeat it but in short.. I'm not interested in being cock of the forum (schoolboy speak I know but just getting to your level) and I'm not interested in internal polotics. If you want to kick off or act like you're 7 I'm fine with that but leave me out of it ok!!!

This will be the last time I comment about anything of this nature I'm fucking done with the school ground games!

On a different note, anyone else think Zvilla will struggle again this season after Watching them Saturday?

Don't call me son!

I tried to warn you in advance - it'll happen again. Nature of the beast. But I won't bother again I'll watch you burn. See you Paddock have a diverse personality and under extreme frustration/anger, you'll make posts that people on here will jump on. I've seen it a good few times already.

Meanwhile, everyone else had moved on.

Highlights I watched were shit. Will have to sign up to Everton TV. Although I might have already. I'll have to try my 'usual' secret password!!!

You've admitted Everton losing doesn't really bother you. Part timer

To quote myself from earlier today....

It is yes. But you know what? This is a good forum with a majority of good, intelligent posters on. They can read what we are reading. They can see who throws a spanner in the works. No matter how much 'they' try to turn the tables with false 'facts', misquotes and taking posts out of context, no matter how much sludge they throw your way...its all in black and white. It's there for all to see. And that'll do me.

Edited by Newty82

You've admitted Everton losing doesn't really bother you. Part timer

Really don't want to inflame this but you've admitted that you hope that there's discord in the dressing room so that you can be proved right on Distin. So you apparently care more about being right personally than the well being of the club.

Pot. Kettle.

Really don't want to inflame this but you've admitted that you hope that there's discord in the dressing room so that you can be proved right on Distin. So you apparently care more about being right personally than the well being of the club.

Pot. Kettle.

Not really. If I was happy with everything behind the scenes I'd agree but I'm not. The issue in question - Martinez v Distin, I don't agree with. Therefore if I'm proved right, my interest still lies solely with the club.

Pot. Kettle.

It's not worth our efforts Mike. As you know, it's another example of little snippets from full on conversations being taken out of context and manipulated to suit the purpose. Sad.

It's not worth our efforts Mike. As you know, it's another example of little snippets from full on conversations being taken out of context and manipulated to suit the purpose. Sad.

Full on. Shaft climber. Honestly I bet you're the fella who everyone wants to snot. But fear for their freedom.

Edited by MC11

To, again, quote myself from yesterday, and also add that no one is interested anymore...

It is yes. But you know what? This is a good forum with a majority of good, intelligent posters on. They can read what we are reading. They can see who throws a spanner in the works. No matter how much 'they' try to turn the tables with false 'facts', misquotes and taking posts out of context, no matter how much sludge they throw your way...its all in black and white. It's there for all to see. And that'll do me.

Guest blueboy122

Stop fucking quoting and responding to my posts then you plant pot :)

Your a dickhead mate seriously.

Everyone is sick of your shit.

Impossible for me to get tickets for aways these days. Joking aside I would do a meet before a home game (did a small one last December v Southampton) but not likely to be up this season I don't think. Booked a holiday that I'm desperately trying to work out how to afford and my lad's saving every penny he has 'cause he wants to go to the US next summer; so it'd be a long way off for us (unless Santa comes up with something unexpected).

Well I'm at every home and probably half the aways if anyone wants a meet I'm game.

Must cost a fortune with the kids too.

See how it goes...name a game...and see how many can get to it. Less chance for me, but I'll give it a go.

I do it for 2 reasons. Firstly I love it but more importantly for the aways I want my boys to have a serious hobby when they get older. Something to make them want to work hard so they can do it. If they're hooked on following Everton they'll channel their energies into doing that and HOPEFULLY stay off street corners and the likes.

Best everyone else picking a game as I'll be there regardless. Seems a bit selfish me picking one as I can fit round everyone else.

I do it for 2 reasons. Firstly I love it but more importantly for the aways I want my boys to have a serious hobby when they get older. Something to make them want to work hard so they can do it. If they're hooked on following Everton they'll channel their energies into doing that and HOPEFULLY stay off street corners and the likes.

Best everyone else picking a game as I'll be there regardless. Seems a bit selfish me picking one as I can fit round everyone else.

Sound philosophy. Could do the same up here in Cumbria, but our nearest team is Barrow...I think the boys would end up on street corners if I did that to them!

Yeah, sorry, I meant generally just pick a game, not just you.