IGNORED

Aston Villa (H)

duncanmckenzieismagic

Ffs lets talk about football and not one another.

Extremely happy with the win, really think it will help the lads get back on track and could start a nice run up the table. Liverpool don't look great this year and I'm Hoping for a nice win at Goodison. Glad Ross is back and Seamus and James. I really hope the injury woes are behind us and we can push on.

Do me a favour mate and this forum and fuck off to a forum more to your level?

I think GOT have a vacancy for another idiot member.. Hand in your C.V

I don't post much on here granted but there's a reason for that... Clueless pathetic infantile children like you post here!

This really does stink of early 20s syndrome. The "boy" in your name gives it away too. Millwalls right you're probably either banned from GOT or you're one of the tools.

The way you've carbon copied a post you've seen about before to make you feel superior.

Guest millwallforever

Works been slow today.... Thank god I had all this to read though!

Good. Here is an illustrated version of your average debate on this forum.

And here's Guardian's analysis of Ross's contribution against Villa:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/oct/19/everton-aston-villa-ross-barkley-match-report

Edited by millwallforever

Mission today...find some extended highlights of the game...or something!

Sky Sports do that extended lot on Saturday night (what's it called?), but doesn't seem to be repeated even on catch up TV. Could watch MOTD I guess.

Anyone know of any other means? Feeling a bit gutted that I couldn't get tickets and haven't seen a glimpse of the action!

Anyone know of any other means? Feeling a bit gutted that I couldn't get tickets and haven't seen a glimpse of the action!

You mean reading through this thread hasn't given you an idea of how the game went? :o I mean, there's been so much in depth discussion about it in here I feel like I have actually watched the game all the way through again!

loving the fact that baines has found his crossing boots again..such an asset

lukaku after the goal wanted it..i was slightly annoyed we didn't go for the kill like southampton did in their game and get him(maybe) a goal or 2 more

barkley...marry me

coleman...i'd be a bigamist...i genuinely struggle to think of a right back in world football i would swap him for

osman deserves a mention too cos i thought he had a solid game even though i was pissed off the see him in the starting XI

like the fact we can work naismith and barkley in the same front 3 too cos that was my biggest worry when ross got fit again

bit pissed by the way so this may be edited if i'm talking shite :D

Ffs lets talk about football and not one another.

Extremely happy with the win, really think it will help the lads get back on track and could start a nice run up the table. Liverpool don't look great this year and I'm Hoping for a nice win at Goodison. Glad Ross is back and Seamus and James. I really hope the injury woes are behind us and we can push on.

How dare you both talk about the game in the official bickering thread of the week.

Oh wait... :o Its the match day thread!

You mean reading through this thread hasn't given you an idea of how the game went? :o I mean, there's been so much in depth discussion about it in here I feel like I have actually watched the game all the way through again!

Ha! Yeah, I just can't quite visualise it enough!

Managed to find that my stepson has recorded MOTD. Not my favoured pick, but it'll have to do.

Guest blueboy122

This really does stink of early 20s syndrome. The "boy" in your name gives it away too. Millwalls right you're probably either banned from GOT or you're one of the tools.

The way you've carbon copied a post you've seen about before to make you feel superior.

What are you talking about?

Early 20's syndrome? What's that?

I made this account when I was in the first year of high school so around 10/11? What's your point?

I have never even been on any of those sites but from what people say on here, you would fit straight in.

Carbon copied? What's carbon copied? Calling you a pathetic child is carbon copy?

Trying to make myself feel superior? On a football forum on the internet with someone pathetic like you?

You think a lot of yourself don't you MC.

You chat an unbelievable amount of shit

Guest blueboy122

Another shameless attempt at in-group cohesion...

Listen lad:

You sound like you were banned from GOT; judging by your obnoxious demeanour I can bloody well understand why. You just got yourself banned from my view as well.

Thank god for the ignore button!

"Listen lad"

You are a shambles mate. Been on this forum for years and never came across so many idiots as I have of recent.

I have never even been on GOT. But might do soon after listening to all the gobshites on this forum.

Go back to where you crawled from.

Really are racking up the tools on this forum of late.

Guest blueboy122

Pull away from it Blueboy. It's not worth the continuous back and forth. I guess we just have to accept that these types will appear and we just have to put up with it a bit. As is life, the minority try to ruin it for the majority

Its irritating and pathetic. There constant shit is offensive.

Its irritating and pathetic. There constant shit is offensive.

It is yes. But you know what? This is a good forum with a majority of good, intelligent posters on. They can read what we are reading. They can see who throws a spanner in the works. No matter how much 'they' try to turn the tables with false 'facts', misquotes and taking posts out of context, no matter how much sludge they throw your way...its all in black and white. It's there for all to see. And that'll do me.

Right guys two choices please for the good of everyone else.

Grow up, all of you.

Start a new thread that has nothing to do with football and keep it there. It's Ok to have a bite every now and again due to frustration, but to keep it going on and on takes dedication.

Now come on let's get it back on track and rejoice in a solid performance and look forward to Thursday.

One day a lot of us may actually meet up and realise were not actually bad people and forums can easily come across wrong.

Grow up, all of you.

Start a new thread that has nothing to do with football and keep it there. It's Ok to have a bite every now and again due to frustration, but to keep it going on and on takes dedication.

Now come on let's get it back on track and rejoice in a solid performance and look forward to Thursday.

One day a lot of us may actually meet up and realise were not actually bad people and forums can easily come across wrong.

What's the 2nd choice?!

:lol:

Guest blueboy122

Grow up, all of you.

I would actually be up for that, we could have a toffeetalk AGM every year at some point. We could pay an ex player to do a talk and could all get together or even more simpler than that arrange a venue where we could meet around Christmas time...

Paddock is a strange one. He actually doesn't realise who the good guys and bad guys are. Even The establishment must see through Newty..... Is he ever far from wading in on other peoples disputes. It's his sole purpose on the forum.

I think you'll find I just don't have any allegiances MC. Nobody is a "good or bad guy" peoples opinions differ on different things. Sometimes I agree with someone, sometimes I don't. It doesn't mean I dislike them or tbink I want to be on their side? It's a football forum, opinions will differ people will clash but it's not the real world MC, it's jusr a forum.

I'm not interested in internal board polotics I just like talking about Everton and sport in general. There are a few people on here I happen to think are absolute cocks but I don't know them on a personal level so I try to reserve judgement and I'm pretty sure there are people who think I'm a cock but I can live with that we can't all get along but the one thing I try and keep at a level is I try not to let things get in the way of agreeing or disagreeing with someone. If I agree I agree whether I like the poster or not, same as if I disagree.

I'm a grown man with a wife, 2 kids mortgage etc I'm not really fussed on making allegiances on an internet board to be honest mate I've not the time nor inclination for it.

I just try and be as balanced as I can be and take each individuals post as it comes not on my opinion of the person.