IGNORED

Sunderland (A)

Deacs

Do you even support Everton? You dont seem to support the manager or the players

Oh come on you lovely blue boys. oh everton we love you. Listen petePete, if iI think we are playing within ourselves, if iI think bobby has chosen the wrong player to sub and if I feel that lump of shit upfront isn't worth a penny cause he can't read games, can't read flick ons, is a yard off the pace, his reaction time is shite, can't pass,c ant control and looks for simple one two passes without killing himself to get in the centre of the box, then yes I will say what I've got to say.

What a surprise, we have a great opportunity to move up the table after Liverpool and Spurs lose... and we fuck it up. Spot on Peter, I would be furious at this team if I was RM... hopefully this international break will clear up their heads and serve a purpose. I'm tired of Lukaku already... think this performance has done it for me. I hope he succeeds but ffs, Eto'o was not having much of a game but he made it count at the end of the game.

Oh come on you lovely blue boys. oh everton we love you. Listen petePete, if iI think we are playing within ourselves, if iI think bobby has chosen the wrong player to sub and if I feel that lump of shit upfront isn't worth a penny cause he can't read games, can't read flick ons, is a yard off the pace, his reaction time is shite, can't pass,c ant control and looks for simple one two passes without killing himself to get in the centre of the box, then yes I will say what I've got to say.

But you sound like a broken record brettBrett. You say it once and then you get on with it. I can count your positive comments on one hand. You have posted 1699 comments on here. 1695 negative ones and 4 positive ones.

Dont want to pick a fight with you over it tho so ill shut up and get on with my life.

But you sound like a broken record brettBrett. You say it once and then you get on with it. I can count your positive comments on one hand. You have posted 1699 comments on here. 1695 negative ones and 4 positive ones.

Dont want to pick a fight with you over it tho so ill shut up and get on with my life.

There's a good boy.

Guest millwallforever

Howard is a clown. That smirk on his face after that ludicrous stunt of his says it all. They managed to neutralise our central midfield; reason: Gibson out of his depth.

So fuckin frustrating!

We had a near full strength 1st 11 out there. Plenty of creativity available...but yet again created minimal clear cut chances.

These boys need a wobble. But let's not disrespect Sunderland, they are a solid unit.

Plus points...Jags and Distin looked good overall. McGeady put in a brilliant shift and shouldn't gave gone off. Eto'o looked as good as ever in his deeper role. Barkley showed glimpses with powerful runs.

Not so good...Lukaku. Fuck me, what an enigma this bloke is. Might as well have stayed at home. The wall for that free kick was abysmal. Gibson faded alarmingly quickly. Barkley went missing for most of the 2nd half.

really pissed with that. for me barry getting injured changed the whole dynamic. gibbo has some hollywood passes in his cameo against lille, they were missing today. he was a liability defending and was a ghost for the last 60 minutes of the match. i would have rather seen besic. barkley and mcgeady were giving it a go, ross made mistakes but at least he was running with the ball and trying to do something. eto'o never gave up either, lukaku was terrible, and i'm one of his biggest supporters but after lille to this? absolute garbage touch, fell backwards on a quick break, etc. bench him and let naisy and eto'o start and he can get his head right. coleman really turned it on at the end, but we played too much through the middle (gibbo, barry spreads it wide) and didn't get the flanks involved enough. it was pass to barkley in the middle everyone stand around the box and hope for a miracle.

really missing mirallas penetration and quickness.

I really think we should send Ross out on loan to a different league. Not sure why but other than a few powerful runs he just doesn't seem very effective this season.

Can't put my finger on it, maybe it's expectation?

He is a greedy player. If it's going well for us and he makes a long run with the ball it's all well and good. It's when the game isn't quite going our way and we need him to get in good positions, read the game and work with the team he falters.

Then again, with lu-cack-u in front of him no wonder he blooms it out the stadium with every shot.