IGNORED

Sunderland (A)

Deacs

After watching mgeady yesterday makes me realise why bobby persists with him. Although he can be frustrating, we do feel like a more rounded team when he's on the pitch. The same goes with Leon. Would like to see Eto and Rom upfront with Barkley behind. After there recent defensive frailties, I think we should really go for the jugular this weekend. If we attack them hard, we will win even if we concede.

After watching mgeady yesterday makes me realise why bobby persists with him. Although he can be frustrating, we do feel like a more rounded team when he's on the pitch. The same goes with Leon. Would like to see Eto and Rom upfront with Barkley behind. After there recent defensive frailties, I think we should really go for the jugular this weekend. If we attack them hard, we will win even if we concede.

Opposition don't like players who will take a defender on, it leaves them outnumbered and vulnerable to a goal. McGeady will get one in three or four where he beats his man. He also has an eye for a crucial pass.

He's a decent player and good acquisition.

He's not a footballer like pienaar but he offers more flair.

Opposition don't like players who will take a defender on, it leaves them outnumbered and vulnerable to a goal. McGeady will get one in three or four where he beats his man. He also has an eye for a crucial pass.

He's a decent player and good acquisition.

He's not a footballer like pienaar but he offers more flair.

I'm just glad he got back to actually taking people on last night, because he'd completely stopped doing that.

Badly badly BADLY (i know thats not a word by the way) want to go to this. I can have tickets if I want but can't get the time off work unless I pull a sicky and thats just not in my nature.

I've never been the Stadium of Light either. Been to Roker Park a few times but never the new one ?

Anyway, want to see coleman and Eto'o in for Hibbo and Osman and the same side as last night please.

Barkley left on the bench for me, he's off the pace. Mcgeady earned his place last night as did Lukaku and Naismith so Osmans the man to drop out for me.

Hibbo had a really good game last night but we look unbalanced and lop sided without Coleman.

Guest millwallforever

This will be a tricky game. Sunderland have improved considerably. Pantilimon has made a huge difference; can't believe we did'nt sign him.

Won't be, easy. We should be able to get a slight win, 2-1.

Take out the abnormal result against Southampton and Sunderland actually have one of the tightest defences in the league. But are also a bit goal shy.

For us Coleman should return. Possibly Besic or Gibson in as Barry got a knock. Barkley in for Ossie. Beyond that, it's hard to change much after that performance against Lille.

But the bench will again be solid with some real good options.

Very excited for this. Despite our pretty lacklustre start to the season we'll be two points off top four with a win. If we can stay in touch with the pack until we hit some good form (which might roll on from the win against Lille) we could break in this season, as I don't see anyone but City and Chelsea looking strong enough for a guaranteed top four finish.

Naismith dropped?

Hope it's.mote for a rest as hes been a stand out performer.

Very attacking team though, this could be exciting.

Very attacking, but each of our attacking players are good at looking after the ball (bar the occasional telegraphed pass from McGeady or poor touch from Lukaku). We will dominate the play. Hopefully we come out and make things happen like we did against Lille.