IGNORED

3 Players from ............ I'd love at Everton.

c1982

So our squad is the 'best in years' but we've had a really poor start to the season domestically. Injuries haven't helped but I personally think 3 factors have contributed alongside this...

- lack of balance

- some main stays need replacing

- the TV revenue has made the EPL a lot more competitive and squads in generally are a lot better

On the final point I would say that now (and I wouldn't necessarily have said this about previous seasons) that we could select 3 players from any squad that would improve us.

I'll get the ball rolling with Southampton...

Forster - he's been brilliant.

Alderweirld - if our CBs are going to see as much as the ball as we do then we need another ball player back there.

Tadic - we lack balance, Tadic and Mirallas would be incredible.

Obviously we're not signing any of these but it's gutting that we could have got all 3 in the summer (£££!). These are the 3 areas I think we need to improve to push on.

Do people agree with these areas? Any other suggestions?

Guest millwallforever

Why on earth three players from one and the same team? If you want to make it interesting, then at least allow people to choose three players from any teams they like.

Guest millwallforever

It still wouldn't be interesting lol. But this post should get a few to reply :P

Three players you would love to push off a cliff. Now that would be interesting.

Aston Villa (trying really hard not to laugh here):

Ron Vlaar (captain of Villa, played outstanding for Netherlands in WC)

Andreas Weimann - looks good every time I watch Villa play. Youthful winger with pace and power. 6'2" is tall for a wide player

Struggling for a third here...either Gabby Agbonlahor (proven finisher and love that he clattered through that kid from One Direction)

or Leandro Bacuna - can play both out wide and at right back...plays similar to Seamus Coleman, so would be a good second option at that position

Why on earth three players from one and the same team? If you want to make it interesting, then at least allow people to choose three players from any teams they like.

I don't know! It seemed a good idea until I started typing it but decided to click post thread anyway.

Hands up - wank thread!

Mata and Milner and Berahino as midfielder/wingers to give us speed and creativity,depth,variety and some serious firing power behind our strikers,to feed our strikers and make things count in the final third where it all counts.

All 3 these players are incorrectly/underutilized by their respective clubs