IGNORED

Southampton (A)

MikeO

Guest rusty747

And that is no more than we or Southampton deserve. I actually hope we get well and truly twatted now as that looks like being the only thing that might wake these cxxts up. 5-0 Southampton please.

He's right.

It was him who wasted the money on lukaku.

It was him who gave Barry a contract.

It must have also been him who told our players to turn into a bunch of pansies.

Just talking about today. Square pegs, round holes. Down 2 in the 71st and NO FUCKING SUBS. It's just disgusting management today.

The goal knocked the stuffing out of us and Martinez hasn't changed it. He can piss off.

Oh and you was his biggest fan !!!

I see Austin has scored twice for Rangers today, if he'd played against us. he probably would have got them at least a point. oh boy this seasons going well.

At least Moyes could fucking change things around a bit!

Jesus. We get it. It's Lukaku's fault that Pelle scored there.

Pleasestop quoting him, I put him on ignore days ago and the board is so much better to read.

We're absolute wank and I mean wank. Wrong formation, players being played out of position, playersbeing asked to play in roles they are clearly not suited/up to and out tactics are absolutely shite.

Same shit different day.

Martinez is fucking ruining us just as I said he would.

Mfuck right off "Bobby" I've had enough of your boring shit brand of football and your blinkered vision in your way of playing.

Totally humiliated by half a Southampton team who have lost 5 on the spin and played midweek.

Shitehawks.

Pleasestop quoting him, I put him on ignore days ago and the board is so much better to read.

We're absolute wank and I mean wank. Wrong formation, players being played out of position, playersbeing asked to play in roles they are clearly not suited/up to and out tactics are absolutely shite.

Same shit different day.

Martinez is fucking ruining us just as I said he would.

Mfuck right off "Bobby" I've had enough of your boring shit brand of football and your blinkered vision in your way of playing.

Totally humiliated by half a Southampton team who have lost 5 on the spin and played midweek.

Shitehawks.

Fuck off paddock, go and support sociadad.