IGNORED

Southampton (A)

MikeO

Fuck off paddock, go and support sociadad.

If you're happy with watching that pile of fucking shite and think that's acceptable then you're an even bigger mong than I had you pegged for.

Why don't go and fuck yourself you absolute gobshite and take your attempts and being an ebully to somewhere more suited like a Thomas the Tank Engine forum or something you whopper.

Guest rusty747

Well that's the league season well and truly gone now. Play the kids over christmas and lets try and do something in Europa League or FA Cup. No desire, no organisation, no belief and outmuscled by a much smaller team. Shameful.

Oh and you was his biggest fan !!!

I see Austin has scored twice for Rangers today, if he'd played against us. he probably would have got them at least a point. oh boy this seasons going well.

At least Moyes could fucking change things around a bit!

Ha ha! Brilliant, "you were his biggest fan". - do we sign up for contracts to our comments? Maybe we do which is why half the forum are still making excuses for the 21 year old "beast".

I support Everton that's all. Not a player, not a manager. If Martinez shows the same reluctance to change as moyes then he can fuck off.

Edited by Hafnia

If you're happy with watching that pile of fucking shite and think that's acceptable then you're an even bigger mong than I had you pegged for.

Why don't go and fuck yourself you absolute gobshite and take your attempts and being an ebully to somewhere more suited like a Thomas the Tank Engine forum or something you whopper.

Haha, bad premiture supporter. We just don't need you.

Ha ha! Brilliant, "you were his biggest fan". - do we sign up for contracts to our comments? Maybe we do which is why half the forum are still making excuses for the 21 year old "beast".

I support Everton that's all. Not a player, not a manager. If Martinez shows the same reluctance to change as moyes then he can fuck off.

OH MY GOD!.......Lukaku again.

Try and get a life.