IGNORED

Hull (A)

Deacs

It's possible next season we could be playing at the Camp Nou or Bernabeu on a Wednesday night then backing up against Sheffield Wednesday on the Sunday.

Do you really believe that this Everton can win the Europa League? I dont think this team can beat Sheffield Wednesday

Youngsters won't get us out this mess. A change of manager will.

A new manger would have two options unless a serious amount of money is available

Do what Martinez has already done and use experienced players in odd and varying formations

Or introduce some of the more talented younger lads into the side who certainly can't do any worse then the tripe we are being fed for the most part this season

What you suggest goes hand in hand with what others are suggesting

Do you really believe that this Everton can win the Europa League? I dont think this team can beat Sheffield Wednesday

Not at all mate, but I'd rather have a laugh than pull my hair out at the moment. I'm on holidays snowboarding in Japan, not gonna let this rubbish ruin it for me.

Guest rusty747

I am inclined to agree with MC11 on this one. If you put youngsters in you risk destroying their confidence and making things much worse. It's time for a taxi for Roberto. Until that happens it really wont make much difference who he picks.

Thats it, game over. Poor first half was to blame and we were truly awful.

There were some positives to take from the 2nd half. We at least gave it a go which shows that the players are behind Martinez. The majority never gave up and Baines/Naismith especially worked their bollocks off. We had some good opportunities in that half but didnt finish any of the off. Too many players not at their best, fucking up simple touches, running into trouble or just making bad decisions. Martinez positive changes at half time, so he does deserve some credit for that and it should have got us back into the game.

The guys at the back are a fucking joke though. I liked Robles at Wigan and thought he had promise but he has been terrible for us and so many times he could have helped his defenders out but looked scared to come off his line. He has to go and we need a new keeper in.

The 3 at the back were all over the place. No-one took charge, no-one lead by example and given the experience of the 3 guys who were there it is a huge worry. In situations like the one we are in, you want your old heads to show their worth but they were crap and couldnt organise themselves and didnt know how to mark the front two for Hull.

Coleman was good going forward and it was nice to see him a little more direct but he just turns off defensively, although he did make amends a couple of times too. Oviedo was another bright spark, he did well at LWB and he was positive and brought energy to the team.

System wise I would stick with the 5 at the back from the start. We really need some balls in that back 3 so hopefully we can get Stones back. Keep Oviedo at LB, drop Robles for a card board cut out, get Besic in the middle with Baines (assuming no McCarthy), Barkley just ahead and then consider Eto'o or Lukaku as the main striker with Mirallas/Naismith supporting.

Edited by Bailey

you guys are calling for youngsters to come in and play...so your ok with losing just not losing with our A team?

It's more to do with the fact that some first teamers have just been shite or worst of all, just aren't arsed about playing. I'm not in favor of bringing youngsters straight in but there are certain positions where it surely can't get worst than what we have seen thus far. Might as well see what they have to offer, I understand the logic of the argument.

Some fella on Twitter was saying they're family friends with Baines' dad, and that:

-Distin had a blow up with Martinez and was dropped

-Stones begged not to play Boxing Day cause he wasn't fit.

-Eto'o told the squad not to listen to Martinez because he would ruin their career

-None of the players talk to Martinez anymore.

Sounds like some wanker trying to get a few re-tweets to me, but it wouldn't surprise me if true given the past few weeks.

In what way? Bringing youngsters in isn't going to improve us it's more risky than keeping the same team playing that finished 5th last season.

Manager needs to go.

We all know bill by now, even if he wanted to let him go he wouldn't. He'd firstly have to pay off a five year contract plus pay for another manager to take over. It ends there.

It's more to do with the fact that some first teamers have just been shite or worst of all, just aren't arsed about playing. I'm not in favor of bringing youngsters straight in but there are certain positions where it surely can't get worst than what we have seen thus far. Might as well see what they have to offer, I understand the logic of the argument.

Honestly. We have no other option but to sack the manager. We're going to be in a relegation battle if we don't.

Some fella on Twitter was saying they're family friends with Baines' dad, and that:

-Distin had a blow up with Martinez and was dropped

-Stones begged not to play Boxing Day cause he wasn't fit.

-Eto'o told the squad not to listen to Martinez because he would ruin their career

-None of the players talk to Martinez anymore.

Sounds like some wanker trying to get a few re-tweets to me, but it wouldn't surprise me if true given the past few weeks.

Sounds like a kopite. But I fully believe the Distin one.

Guest rusty747

Pulis at WBA, Pardew at Palace, Burnley, Leicester, Hull battling like proper teams for their managers, QPR picking up points, Sunderland playing well and above them, just, is Everton. When you look at our next 2 months league games, Man City, then relegation battles with WBA and Palace, then games in Feb against Liverpool, Chelsea and another relegation scrap with Leicester.

In short, our next 6 league games are all against teams fighting for the Premiership title and Europe or relegation threatened teams fighting (well) for their lives.

If we dont take max points from Palace, WBA and Leicester and assuming defeats to Liverpool, Chelsea and Man City then we will be in the bottom three by the end of Feb. And our first game in Mar is Arsenal away!

I am seriously concerned as I dont think Martinez can set us up to get at least 9 points from the next 6 games.

Pulis at WBA, Pardew at Palace, Burnley, Leicester, Hull battling like proper teams for their managers, QPR picking up points, Sunderland playing well and above them, just, is Everton. When you look at our next 2 months league games, Man City, then relegation battles with WBA and Palace, then games in Feb against Liverpool, Chelsea and another relegation scrap with Leicester.

In short, our next 6 league games are all against teams fighting for the Premiership title and Europe or relegation threatened teams fighting (well) for their lives.

If we dont take max points from Palace, WBA and Leicester and assuming defeats to Liverpool, Chelsea and Man City then we will be in the bottom three by the end of Feb. And our first game in Mar is Arsenal away!

I am seriously concerned as I dont think Martinez can set us up to get at least 9 points from the next 6 games.

The warning signs are here.