IGNORED

Hull (A)

Deacs

Again, this may not be the whole quote and I don't know what context this was said but

"Kevin [Mirallas] was feeling a little bit sore at half-time and we needed everyone to be 100% in order to be dynamic."

DYNAMIC!? I mean sure we came out better in the second half but a league 1 side would have been dynamic compared to how we played in the 1st half.

I want Garbutt in for one. Woulnt mind it if Ledson pr Green got a few minutes. (Not as starters though)

Green has never made a first team appearance and you're calling for him to be in the side. It would be suicide lobbing a load of youngsters in! We aren't Leeds!

For me, it's not really about getting youngsters in the side. I just want the underperformers to get dropped, rather than keep playing them and then being terrible. Barry is a case in point. If it's a youngster that comes in for them then so be it, but it doesn't have to be. I'm just sick to death of doing the same fucking dance every single game.

For me, it's not really about getting youngsters in the side. I just want the underperformers to get dropped, rather than keep playing them and then being terrible. Barry is a case in point. If it's a youngster that comes in for them then so be it, but it doesn't have to be. I'm just sick to death of doing the same fucking dance every single game.

The problem with this is you're blaming individual players.... He's swooped and changed players all season and it hasn't worked.... It's the tactics and the players are becoming disillusioned by it all!

Its the same for me, dont really care who comes on as long as something changes.

Its not only RMs fault and even if it is the players are really low on confidence and should not be playing.

Guest rusty747

The questions are though:

1- Who do we want to replace Martinez?

2- Who is realistically available?

3- Why would any half decent manager want to join us?

4- Will Blue Bill have the cojones to make the necessary change anyway?

Edited by rusty747

a lot of this team is moyes buys and one thing they could do was defend even at times to bore us to death

but we could stop anyone if we wanted to this man got wigan relegated yes they won the cup 7 games when

the silky passing game worked but relegated they were because the could not defend

I like every one else loved last season a pleasure to watch but was waiting for this like a lot of people

he needs to man up drop those who are not doing it and play people in there best position with the

emphasis on defending full backs staying back midfielders sitting deep one man up top till we stop

the bleeding. but we know that wont happen he wont drop any one and bill will stand by him

so fasten up for an emotional ride till the end of season and pray.

The questions are though:

1- Who do we want to replace Martinez?

2- Who is realistically available?

3- Why would any half decent manager want to join us?

4- Will Blue Bill have the cojones to make the necessary change anyway?

Because we have a squad capable of challenging for the Champs League places?

I want Garbutt in for one. Woulnt mind it if Ledson pr Green got a few minutes. (Not as starters though)

Baines is much better than Garbutt and he doesn't deserve to be dropped

McCarthy, Barkley and Besic are all better than Green and Ledson at the moment

Browning and Garbut for me. And Stones if he is fit. I haven't seen much of Browning--just his short cameo against Liverpool earlier this season.

Baines and Coleman are better and Stones is already in the team when he is fit

Guest rusty747

Because we have a squad capable of challenging for the Champs League places?

Capable yes, but need saving from relegation first and the longer Bill leaves it the more difficult that becomes - in terms of fewer remaining games and further erosion to confidence.

We're not exactly rolling cash so paying off Martinez is not an option and it could be out of the proverbial frying pan. Pity is RM seemed to embrace the ethos of club but is miles away from the guy who understood how much the club means to the fans. Wonder about the coaching staff too, for instanceTim was a much better keeper when we had Chris Woods.

Just got back from in the inlaws to this result. I think a day with the inlaws was more fun than this looks to have been. We're up shit creek.

Still too soon to get rid of robbie - i still think he can turn it round. Well I fucking hope he can.

Jesus, this game looks to have been fucking appalling from our side of things.

We're not exactly rolling cash so paying off Martinez is not an option and it could be out of the proverbial frying pan. Pity is RM seemed to embrace the ethos of club but is miles away from the guy who understood how much the club means to the fans. Wonder about the coaching staff too, for instance Tim was a much better keeper when we had Chris Woods.

Very much so, always thought Bangera??? Looked a shite coach!

Very much so, always thought Bangera??? Looked a shite coach!

We're not exactly rolling cash so paying off Martinez is not an option and it could be out of the proverbial frying pan. Pity is RM seemed to embrace the ethos of club but is miles away from the guy who understood how much the club means to the fans. Wonder about the coaching staff too, for instanceTim was a much better keeper when we had Chris Woods.

Its this type of bull shit that makes me laugh. Completely ignoring the fact that Howard had his best season for us last year under the new goal keeping coach.

Martinez has no idea how to get us out of this mess he's shutting himself. He can't bluff his way out of this.

He got Wigan out of worse positions!

Ignoring the usual wind up bickering and bullshit, Im going to concentrate on the positive that Baines looked solid in that central position. It's only 1 game, 1 half even, but for the first time that I can remember, we had someone who could attempt to pick out that killer pass.

Drop Barry, move Baines inside and let Grabutt go LB.

Oviedo also worked hard when he came on

Its this type of bull shit that makes me laugh. Completely ignoring the fact that Howard had his best season for us last year under the new goal keeping coach.

He got Wigan out of worse positions!

So you trust him to keep us up ignoring the fact he's already had one side relegated and scraped staying up the other occasions.

Regarding the keeper.... It's the same situation as the defence. You don't forget your old coach straight away.... He's ruined a solid defence and keeper.

Completely ignoring the fact that Howard had his best season for us last year under the new goal keeping coach.

I think that suggesting he's going to be a better or worse 'keeper at his age depending on who the coach is is daft. He's the 'keeper he is, the coach will be trying to keep him sharp but he won't affect his innate instincts, which is the be all and end all of a good 'keeper.

I think that suggesting he's going to be a better or worse 'keeper at his age depending on who the coach is is daft. He's the 'keeper he is, the coach will be trying to keep him sharp but he won't affect his innate instincts, which is the be all and end all of a good 'keeper.

Yeh that's why some coaches are paid considerable more than others.... By your suggestion it doesn't matter what coach you have at all!

Yeh that's why some coaches are paid considerable more than others.... By your suggestion it doesn't matter what coach you have at all!

I just think goalkeeping is instinctive and coaching it is a completely different thing to coaching outfield players. Nobody will have come in and said to a top 'keeper approaching the end of his career, "Listen Tim, you've been doing it wrong all these years, try this...." Shame Zoo's not around, be interested in his thoughts.

Baines is much better than Garbutt and he doesn't deserve to be dropped

McCarthy, Barkley and Besic are all better than Green and Ledson at the moment

Baines and Coleman are better and Stones is already in the team when he is fit

I want Baines playing as a cm.

Hence Green an Ledson on for a few minutes, i dont want to drop McCarthy and Besic. Barkley should be benched atm.

Got no feed. Not arsed. Sorry Roberto you've been well and truly sussed out. Two managers with no plan b one after another.

Here we go, can't really slag Lukaku, so he has a pop at Moyes.....fucking predictable.

Moyes had an A, B and C.......some of them were poor, but he also played football equally as good as Martinez at his best, Moyes invented the attacking Baines/Coleman tac-tic.Martinez has brought in tic-tac and the wonderful passing game that Everton are now famous for.

To slag Moyes, just to get a pop at your hero Martinez........fucking lost for words.

This had nothing to do with Moyes today.