IGNORED

Xherdan Shaqiri

Shaqiri Austin Mori and possibly Lennon late on along with Cleverley and Delofaou and I'd walk through Preston City center bare arsed

Wishful thinking, the players not the nudist part but those three/four would show a massive sign of intent and would give us a real chance of progression

Edited by EFC-Paul

Shaqiri Austin Mori and possibly Lennon late on along with Cleverley and Delofaou and I'd walk through Preston City center bare arsed

Wishful thinking, the players not the nudist part but those three/four would show a massive sign of intent and would give us a real chance of progression

It would be absolutely unreal. Unfortunately I think you're spot on and Preston will be spared the sight of your bare arse.

Guest rusty747

If we change our formation to a 4-1-4-1 then I am not convinced we would need the number ten as Ross could do the job from deeper.

Howard

Coleman Stones Jags Baines

McCarthy

Del boy Cleverley Ross Mirallas

Rom

If we change our formation to a 4-1-4-1 then I am not convinced we would need the number ten as Ross could do the job from deeper.

Howard

Coleman Stones Jags Baines

McCarthy

Del boy Cleverley Ross Mirallas

Rom

Have you been on the sherry

Guest rusty747

Have you been on the sherry

No, not on the sherry. Ross works better runnng from deeper imho. With Cleverley alongside to join everything up in midfield and Jimmy Mac watching their backs I don't see why it wouldn't work. Certainly worth a try after yesterday isn't it?

Edited by rusty747

Guest rusty747

Sky Sports Italy @DiMarzio (on twitter) is saying EFC and SCFC have both agreed fees and the player will choose between us both. DiMarzio suggests we're his preference. Supposedly a good Italian source. He adds that Inter expect a decision in the next few hours.

But this would be better!

Sky Sports Italy @DiMarzio (on twitter) is saying EFC and SCFC have both agreed fees and the player will choose between us both. DiMarzio suggests we're his preference. Supposedly a good Italian source. He adds that Inter expect a decision in the next few hours.

Sounds like a permanent deal ratter than a loan, so even if he doesn't choose us it means we do have some money to spend.

its not just stoke you know its bad when you would rather have palaces forward line than ours. look at their bench yesterday. Bolaise,Bamford,Whickham. Granted not world beaters but not bad

It's called having an incompetent board and chief executive. But fans will clap and show support to those who haves failed this club.