IGNORED

Xherdan Shaqiri

Well the board have 20 or so days to prove they have the ability to serve the club by supplying Martinez with the players he needs to make us competitive.

Paying down the debt is good, but if it compromises our ability to compete then it is self defeating,

Time I guess will tell.

Especially with the massive TV money coming in next season. This is not a season you want to flirt with relegation.

I'm just literally at the point where I'm laughing at it now. Read last night Shaqiri had chosen Stoke I just laughed and moved on I just can't deal with getting angry about it no more.

I'm resigned to the fact we have no money it's glaringly obvious we don't. Every deal we do or have done is on strap. I'm telling you this though, Goodison is a cauldron of bitterness and angst. This board are about to feel the wrath of the Everton faithful any time now. You can feel it in the air it's thick with anger and it's going to go off big time if we don't sign those 3 players and they best be big-ish names.

I guarantee we're looking for 2 loans and a 10 million on strap deal.

It would all be sound if we hadn't have spunked £28m on a lemon. £12m on a useless central midfielder and £6m on a pint of Guinness.

Yes lads that's £46m on shit

It is fair to say that only one of those players would fetch a profit, the £12m would be £20 minimum in todays market. Whether you rate him or not.

Kone would be £3m and Lukkau is worth probably £16m

It is fair to say that only one of those players would fetch a profit, the £12m would be £20 minimum in todays market. Whether you rate him or not.

Kone would be £3m and Lukkau is worth probably £16m

You know very well that we could at least get our money back on Lukaku.

Meh, sod him.

If Stoke are deemed the better option, so be it.

Player obviously has reasons £££ so let him go like.

Might help highlight some horrible truths, as to the way Everton are run.

We're on the decline, maybe someone with some muscle will want to restore the pride of old and look to buy the club?

Otherwise, we're in trouble I fear.

Dont bite. He is trolling

Not biting, just wondering, it's all very well saying let's sell three players but who do we get in with what ever money we get for them? I'm struggling to think who could replace McCarthy or Lukaku in the current climate, kone is a bit easier though

Meh, sod him.

If Stoke are deemed the better option, so be it.

Player obviously has reasons £££ so let him go like.

Might help highlight some horrible truths, as to the way Everton are run.

We're on the decline, maybe someone with some muscle will want to restore the pride of old and look to buy the club?

Otherwise, we're in trouble I fear.

Or he may see Stoke as a club that are looking to improve, whereas we don't look like we can. Edited by Romey 1878

Or he may see Stoke as a club that are looking to improve, whereas we don't look like we can.

If he was at Goodison on Saturday I'm not surprised the way the players were booed.

I'm realy, really worried about us Romey. Somethings seriously wrong and it's becoming more obvious as the window goes on.

If he's turning us down because Stoke are offering 70k, says to me his head is in his wallet more than competition, especially knowing they've brought in quite a few attackers.

It's his job at the end of the day. He doesn't have an allegence with either club. The sad fact is that he's just as likely to win something at Stoke than us.

If he's turning us down because Stoke are offering 70k, says to me his head is in his wallet more than competition, especially knowing they've brought in quite a few attackers.

It could also be the fact Stoke were prepared to buy him and showed faith in him where as we wanted to loan him to see if he turned out ok.

I know if it was me I'd probably go for the team who actually wanted and trusted me.

It's his job at the end of the day. He doesn't have an allegence with either club. The sad fact is that he's just as likely to win something at Stoke than us.

It could also be the fact Stoke were prepared to buy him and showed faith in him where as we wanted to loan him to see if he turned out ok.

I know if it was me I'd probably go for the team who actually wanted and trusted me.

It could be guys, and it is his job. But I've been concerned about him from the get go, attitude wise, and knowing his reputation Switzerland, I'm just not surprised at all.

Good player or not, if he has the bad attitude that's rumored he's better off at Stoke. We'll stick to our shit ones with a good attitude :-(

We seem to be the only club that has to have players with the "right" attitude. Everyone else seems to get by with just bringing players they like in or even dare I say good players but for some reason we can only pick from a very select few.

Fucking smokescreen for us only being able to buy players we can get on our terms and on the drip if you ask me.

We seem to be the only club that has to have players with the "right" attitude. Everyone else seems to get by with just bringing players they like in or even dare I say good players but for some reason we can only pick from a very select few.

Fucking smokescreen for us only being able to buy players we can get on our terms and on the drip if you ask me.

I would understand there would be some nervousness around signing him after what happened with Eto'o.