IGNORED

Sergi Roberto

It's a hard one because I've seen very very little of him. Only youtube videos. He looks fairly good but he also seems to mess with the ball a lot. I'd be more optimistic if we signed someone we know a little but more about with a track record at the highest level

Fourth official is an Everton fan, usually very very accurate. My guess is they are some form of agent.

Its more then 1 person behind the Fourth Official twitter handle. One of them is an Everton supporter. I think they have been off the mark for a few predictions lately

Two years ago he was heralded as Xavi's replacement and I think he has suffered due to lack of playing time. This compilation is from 2013:

It shows he can do more than just pass backwards. He has more skills than Barry and McCarthy put together.

Edited by Makis

Two years ago he was heralded as Xavi's replacement and I think he has suffered due to lack of playing time. This compilation is from 2013:

https://youtu.be/Oam0MTa9DUk

It shows he can do more than just pass backwards. He has more skills than Barry and McCarthy put together.

Just have a look in my thread in the general Everton section.

Sometimes players don't develop as they should.

The video also only highlights how incredible Leon Osman is....have you seen his best goals video? We should be touting him for £50m...forget Stones.

Do you watch him often then Makis?

Edited by tenaciousj

no doubt he's talented makis, i'm hoping we do get him on loan/loan to buy. i wasn't being serious, i was joking because the fault leveled at barry and mccarthy is their sideways and backwards passing. i'll have to use more emoji's to get my dry not funny jokes across :yay:

Edited by markjazzbassist

Just have a look in my thread in the general Everton section.

Sometimes players don't develop as they should.

The video also only highlights how incredible Leon Osman is....have you seen his best goals video? We should be touting him for £50m...forget Stones.

Do you watch him often then Makis?

Osman is far better than most fans give him credit. We saw last season what his impact was.

And no, I don't watch Roberto often. Just saying that comparing him to McCarthy and Barry is silly and simply not accurate. Barca wouldn't have kept him this long if he was useless.

Osman is far better than most fans give him credit. We saw last season what his impact was.

And no, I don't watch Roberto often. Just saying that comparing him to McCarthy and Barry is silly and simply not accurate. Barca wouldn't have kept him this long if he was useless.

I didn't compare him to Barry or McCarthy....? Just said the I'd seen a video of his (14/15 preseason Highlights) in which he spent every game passing backward. No direct comparison to either of them.

If i had have done, I'd have probably have said comparing my nan to Barry would have been an insult...to my nan, like.