IGNORED

Summer Transfers: Who goes and who comes in?

Matt

I'm starting to think that Stones was this summer's transfer budget and because Chelsea didn't go high enough early enough things were off. The timing between the collapses of the Yarmolenko and Stones deals are quite convenient...

So it's probably going to be Lennon, if Levy drops the asking price enough, and couple of loans. At best.

I'm starting to think that Stones was this summer's transfer budget and because Chelsea didn't go high enough early enough things were off. The timing between the collapses of the Yarmolenko and Stones deals are quite convenient...

So it's probably going to be Lennon, if Levy drops the asking price enough, and couple of loans. At best.

If that's the way it turns out it's quite sad really.

Lennon is a must now with clevs injury and mcgeady being shit. Would take Wilson from united in a heart beat but think he will go to west brom. As we all know the playmaker is the one we need. Probably gonna be a loan now. It makes no sense if the stones money was going to be our budget if we stated from the outset he wasn't for sale. Think we have missed a few gems this summer payet being the obvious one

Lennon is a must now with clevs injury and mcgeady being shit. Would take Wilson from united in a heart beat but think he will go to west brom. As we all know the playmaker is the one we need. Probably gonna be a loan now. It makes no sense if the stones money was going to be our budget if we stated from the outset he wasn't for sale. Think we have missed a few gems this summer payet being the obvious one

i think you're right. sergi roberto on loan or something.

I don't think Stones had any bearing on our potential spending Chelsea originally came in for him early/mid July giving us enough time for us to find a replacement

If that was the case the board would have had to have some Marvel esq precognition to know they would come in for him to hinge our budget on a preempted bid or they'd have just said we want x amount or there's no deal from the off

The likely hood is rightly or wrongly we've got far less to spend then people thought and hoped and we've operated on that budget from the off