IGNORED

Kalidou Koulibaly

I agree. Although 46m pounds is a shit ton of money for one player. Hope he's the cats pajamas.

From the sounds of things he's the real deal. Essentially a swap for stones from what I gather financially. Basically swapping a fancy ball player with defensive limitations for a full on defender who physically dominates.

From the sounds of things he's the real deal. Essentially a swap for stones from what I gather financially. Basically swapping a fancy ball player with defensive limitations for a full on defender who physically dominates.

Obviously, this is a YouTube video, so all you get are his best moments. But, it's inspiring the way he puts his body about, doesn't pull out of tackles, uses his strength and quick first step to move the ball to safety, makes good quick decisions passing the ball off, and pings the ball around the park with both feet. Never stationary. Never indecisive. Always thinking forward and moving forward. If this is reflective of his personality as a player, I'd be happy to have him as Stones' replacement.

https://youtu.be/e2b20E7YWTc

Edited by JoeQuince

In essence it would be a straight swap money wise so we wouldn't be losing out, and this fella looks the real deal much better than Stones.

A few of the names that's been mentioned haven't excited me one bit but I would be very pleased if we could get this one, might see a few clean sheets next season.

Good player but a lot of money for someone that may be off to African cup of nations.

He'll probably pick Chelsea anyway as living in Italy working under an Italian manager and also living in London would likely be favoured choices.

Ronald will probably prefer Virgil van Dijk, someone he knows, done well in league and will surely be cheaper

Leicester are champions but we're taking their key man.

Personally think it's easier to attract backroom staff because they see a 'project' or a promotion. Players are naive (tarred many with that fat brush).

But my point really was the amount they'd cost.

Why would CL football affect his price? His wages maybe.

Fairly obvious why simply put we are less desirable

Because it's been (reported) his clause is subject to a team meeting it that has CL football which is fairly common in clauses in players contracts in foreign leagues

Then it comes down to us out bidding said side to get a seat at the negotiating table then it comes down to players preference vs the clubs bank account

Edited by EFC-Paul

Norton recorded 139 separate instances of a specific malware attack on that website:

https://www.symantec.com/security_response/attacksignatures/detail.jsp?asid=28821

This attack affected various WordPress based websites.

This signature detects hidden scripts injected in compromised websites, which upon visiting redirects the user to exploit kit hosted sites. An exploit kit is a software kit designed to run on web servers, with the purpose of identifying software vulnerabilities in client machines communicating with it, and discovering and exploiting vulnerabilities to upload and execute malicious code on the client

I'm going completely off topic here, but besides Norton 360, I also use the free program Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit to help protect my system against this.

Edited by Mirallas