IGNORED

Predict our result: 2015/16 season

Cornish Steve

Damn you!!!!!

Scoring system baffles me a little but I think it'll only put me a point or two clear of you, you got Bournemouth right and will get a "better than average" point. If I'd have gone for Cleverley (which never crossed mind) you'd be toast :P.

Scoring system baffles me a little but I think it'll only put me a point or two clear of you, you got Bournemouth right and will get a "better than average" point. If I'd have gone for Cleverley (which never crossed mind) you'd be toast :P.

Ha, do I get any points for predicting the correct score at half time?? (Clutching at straws)

Congratulations to MikeO, Romey, and TonkaRoost, each of whom predicted the correct score - if not the first goalscorer (the only person to do that was Droobie) - and hence earned 5 points. This was the last league game in April (can you believe we played six league games this month?), and mogsy won the monthly contest - just holding off TonkaRoost. For the season, MikeO has opened up a 3-point lead, and also edges mogsy for points per prediction.

Well done to Wall Writer who, in his/her (must not presume!) first attempt, predicted a win and Baines as a scorer (if not the first scorer).

Apr%2030_zpshbf06zsi.jpg

You received a point for predicting a win, a point for predicting 2 goals for Everton, a point for predicting 1 goal for Bournemouth, a point for predicting the correct goal difference, and a point for a better-than-average prediction - so 5 in total. As you rightly explained, Mogsy received a point for predicting 1 goal for Bournemouth and another for a better-than-average prediction - for a total of 2 points.

Congratulations to MikeO, Romey, and TonkaRoost, each of whom predicted the correct score - if not the first goalscorer (the only person to do that was Droobie) - and hence earned 5 points. This was the last league game in April (can you believe we played six league games this month?), and mogsy won the monthly contest - just holding off TonkaRoost. For the season, MikeO has opened up a 3-point lead, and also edges mogsy for points per prediction.

Well done to Wall Writer who, in his/her (must not presume!) first attempt, predicted a win and Baines as a scorer (if not the first scorer).

Apr%2030_zpshbf06zsi.jpg

Back to normal for me (sigh)
lol

Thanks Steve, I think I may have finally found my purpose in life, then again it's more like to be beginner's luck.

Let's see....Leicester 3:2 Everton

Kevin Mirallas (Penalty)

Edited by Wall Writer