IGNORED

where are we going this year?

Lol you writin my biography mike?

I most certainly was a fan during moyes reign, hence why I said earlier I found myself wanting him back during the match but then caught myself. We would have been up 2-1 or 2-0 but then sat back and defended for the last 20 minutes with strikers and midfielders being taken off for defensive players. Ross Barkley can't get a match but hitzlsperber and Phil Neville get sent on and we just pray nothing goes in as we are attacked non stop.

My point was fairness in assessing the 2 managers. Moyes didn't have 30 mil to drop on a striker, so I'm not buying the RM doesn't get money line, moyes never did and he did fine. Blame injuries, rm himself, players, but rm doesn't get to blame the board.

Getting you confused with someone else, apologies.

Just had a recap on our next 8 games.

I can honestly say I don't think we will win 1 of them. 4 draws at best which would give us a total of 5 points out of a possible 27.

More than likely be rooted to the bottom of the table. Bobby will be handed a envelope and inside won't be a cheque for the January transfer window.

An unheard of someone on the coaching staff Duncan......forget his surname will take the reins temporarily.

Those next 8 games are all winnable.... Esp with the players getting a rocket up their arses.

It's going to happen!!!!!!!

Edited by milesey05

Just had a recap on our next 8 games.

I can honestly say I don't think we will win 1 of them. 4 draws at best which would give us a total of 5 points out of a possible 27.

More than likely be rooted to the bottom of the table. Bobby will be handed a envelope and inside won't be a cheque for the January transfer window.

An unheard of someone on the coaching staff Duncan......forget his surname will take the reins temporarily.

Those next 8 games are all winnable.... Esp with the players getting a rocket up their arses.

It's going to happen!!!!!!!

Why on earth did we give him a new contract after 1 season....I would love to see Duncan in charge.

Finishing 5th with our record Prem points tally.........he was the man.

None of us would have predicted Martinez being the Chezney Hawkes of the managerial world.

I said it was madness at the time. It boggled my mind. Did he take a wage cut after shit season? Nope. So I don't see why he got one for a good season. Lunacy.

First days of the season against newly promoted teams for the last three years. Each one drawn 2-2.

Watford 2-2 2015

Leicester 2-2 2014

Norwich 2-2 2013

A pattern emerging? This always happens. Our season starts on Saturday, don't worry lads.

Going to a ground where we have lost 2-0 and 3-0 in the last 2 seasons. Probably one of the worst away performances of last season, i was there in the bloody home end.....torture.

I do hope you're right although i would say it's your heart talking over your head ????

Edited by milesey05

First days of the season against newly promoted teams for the last three years. Each one drawn 2-2.

Watford 2-2 2015

Leicester 2-2 2014

Norwich 2-2 2013

A pattern emerging? This always happens. Our season starts on Saturday, don't worry lads.

I was going to post that then thought wasn't it Norwich's 2nd season?