IGNORED

where are we going this year?

Flair player, creative machine.

ladybird-on-strawberry-leaf.jpg

The team player, proper engine, alot stronger in the tackle than you'd presume.

ant.jpg

The rock. The big boy. Doesn't take any sh*t (not true apparently, rolls it out).

Nosoroh.jpg

The way things are looking the 3rd one will be playing on the wings Saturday and they are all better than Kone.

Funny though Ten :lol:

I'm off on a cruise in November, is that what you mean?

:P

next week you will be glad we have Barry we are that thin on the ground.

i think you're as defensive about Barry as I am about Lukaku.

His first season, he was instrumental. Last season, when everything was falling to pieces, our senior players needed to step up and he simply didn't. He, along with several others, needed to be dropped.

Which leads me to reiterating the point I made in February. IF Roberto doesn't learn from last season and evolve the team, at least in tactics, then we're looking around 14-15th place. Barry is in the same boat in a way, in that he needs to step up.

As it stands, if we are unusually healthy all year, I think we'll grab a Europa slot. If anyone in the top-11 is hurt for any length of time, it's bottom half again. If it is key players hurt (Rom, Stones) for a long period, we'll be in a relegation battle.

I'd really like to see a couple of more signing to give us some depth and maybe even a little top end strength too.

As it stands, if we are unusually healthy all year, I think we'll grab a Europa slot. If anyone in the top-11 is hurt for any length of time, it's bottom half again. If it is key players hurt (Rom, Stones) for a long period, we'll be in a relegation battle.

I'd really like to see a couple of more signing to give us some depth and maybe even a little top end strength too.

We have absolutely zero chance of making Europa. Nobody hurt? A balls not been kicked yet and half the first team are injured!

Anyone else noticed how very few, if any of our players ever publicly back the manager? Used to happen more often with Moyes but I'm not sure if the players are all still on board with Martinez.

Hope last season was a blip but against Villarreal we were utter shit, can't really judge us against the Scottish teams as its not worth it. So,not full of confidence - 12th place, behind Stoke (God) and probably Palace (wretch).

Anyone else noticed how very few, if any of our players ever publicly back the manager? Used to happen more often with Moyes but I'm not sure if the players are all still on board with Martinez.

Hope last season was a blip but against Villarreal we were utter shit, can't really judge us against the Scottish teams as its not worth it. So,not full of confidence - 12th place, behind Stoke (God) and probably Palace (wretch).

Is anybody still on board with Martinez?

Let's hope the three newly promoted teams are poor, very poor.

This squad even with an injury or two, under Moyes would have easily have been safe and probably even pushing 7th, under Martinez, or at least how he was for major parts last season, I can see us struggle.He ( Martinez ) doesn't seem to get the best out of the players hence other teams don't fear us.

How can I say that about a team that includes Baines, Coleman, Stones, Jags, Barkley, Deulofeu, Mirallas, Pienaar, Lukaku, Cleverley and some other half decent players, McCarthy etc.

Really can't understand what went wrong !

Maybe Martinez has had a reallity check, he better have had, after Watford we've got a long run of games that on last years form we can easily lose.

Oh and Mr Martinez, can we at least play something like exciting football, I can't stand another season like the last one.

Let's hope the three newly promoted teams are poor, very poor.

This squad even with an injury or two, under Moyes would have easily have been safe and probably even pushing 7th, under Martinez, or at least how he was for major parts last season, I can see us struggle.He ( Martinez ) doesn't seem to get the best out of the players hence other teams don't fear us.

How can I say that about a team that includes Baines, Coleman, Stones, Jags, Barkley, Deulofeu, Mirallas, Pienaar, Lukaku, Cleverley and some other half decent players, McCarthy etc.

Really can't understand what went wrong !

Maybe Martinez has had a reallity check, he better have had, after Watford we've got a long run of games that on last years form we can easily lose.

Oh and Mr Martinez, can we at least play something like exciting football, I can't stand another season like the last one.

Loving the bold..... Hook thrown

Loving the bold..... Hook thrown

Nah, that was neither a hook or a jab, just forgot McCarthy till the end, there's probably some other good players I didn't mention.

Just makes it all the sadder.A friggin decent, if thin squad, we know if our tactics haven't changed we are in for some pain.

EXAMPLE.........Watford have done their homework.They know what we will do, they will play a high line, watch us piss about with it in our own half and after 24 wonderfull sideways and backward passes they will take the ball and score.

Please may Martinez have a plan 'B'........'C'........or even, 'd'.

The players are too good for this shit !

Nah, that was neither a hook or a jab, just forgot McCarthy till the end, there's probably some other good players I didn't mention.

Just makes it all the sadder.A friggin decent, if thin squad, we know if our tactics haven't changed we are in for some pain.

EXAMPLE.........Watford have done their homework.They know what we will do, they will play a high line, watch us piss about with it in our own half and after 24 wonderfull sideways and backward passes they will take the ball and score.

Please may Martinez have a plan 'B'........'C'........or even, 'd'.

The players are too good for this shit !

Just improving plan A by having a playmaker in our side would do us the world of good. Sadly we may have to wait til the window closes for that, or maybe January, or next summer or the 12th of never for that!