IGNORED

Norwich City (League Cup Home)

markjazzbassist

Guest Howard's way

"The draw for the next round of the competition will be made live on Sky Sports following Wednesday's televised Fourth Round fixture between Liverpool and Bournemouth."

Thanks

I don't know what more Joel has to do! Howard's 36 ffs so at his age he really should be a number 2 GK. Why not give Joel a run in goal? He's a better shot stopper, better in crosses plus he dominates his box better. He impressed me last time and tonight he looked very confident. I think that there's definitely a keeper in him. It was his signing as well plus he's worked with him before so you'd think he'd want any excuse to play him. Mind baffling. They'll be thousands of pissed off fans on Sunday and if Howard has one of those days again then Martinez is going to get it, and rightly so.

Martinez has already confirmed that Howard will start vs Sunderland. "There's not even a doubt" were his words according to Tony Barrett. Te

Telegraph Sport quotes Martinez as saying: 'I trust Joel 100 per cent, but nothing changes (in terms of the No1). Tim Howard has incredible standards. There is no doubt Tim will start at the weekend.'

Its just a shame that Howard's 'incredible standards' don't include coming for crosses.

matt it must be different watching at home they are not booing kone they are booing because of the fact ossie is still on the pitch.

Regardless of the goal he is due to score a few min later he should not be on the pitch.

all I saw wa Kone walking off and the crowd booing. I can't see why they would boo Ossie being on the pitch, he actually did something whereas Kone as awful

Just watched highlights...stones moves out the way of bassongs shot...is he expecting robles to save it?!

On that point...I love how easy Joel makes some saves look..especially that header near the end

Most other than the last were all standards saves I'd expect any keeper to make. I don't rate Joel at all and I think when (or if) we give him a run in the team there'll be a lot of humble pie being eaten!

Guest rusty747

I was at that game. 1986 FA Cup Final. My boss was a Red and had a spare ticket as his wife didn't want to go. Wore my blue, surrounded by thousands of Reds. Happy memories - apart from the result of course!