IGNORED

Norwich City (League Cup Home)

markjazzbassist

Think he is quality, just legs are gone.

still my favourite player, but I agree his days are numbered

Kone is one lazy Bastard... And browning is not the answer. You may aswell play a centre back at right back. He gives nothing.

kone is having a weird game. 2-3 mins effort, 5 mins disappearing.

Edit: and Browning is clearly a CB in the making just getting game time at RB, a bit like Galloway

Edited by Matt

Considering the line up, we've done alright. Not great, not rubbish. Lukaku is trying, Kone is confusing the life out of me, Mirallas stopped working as soon as I pointed out his efforts and dear old Ossie is just done :(

Mori looks more and more assured with each touch of the ball, and McCarthy has been an Energizer bunny all game. Not sure what to say about the rest.

I'd like Geri on for Kone at half time, he could have a field day.

Guest Howard's way

We have no width at all. I have never seen Mirallas get past his marker down the wing on the outside. Always cuts in... The three attacking mids isn't good for us when we have no wing backs.... Just gets wingers on now and tire them out a bit. It's all too easy for them.

McCarthy's confidence is rock bottom. I can't believe they've just booed them off also. We have by far the worst supporters in the land.

Granted I don't like it as much as the next person but fuck me someone needs to get this teams arse in gear and it doesn't appear to be anyone from an employed role in the club. Fucking joke of a team don't know why I bothered getting my hopes up this season.