IGNORED

Norwich City (League Cup Home)

markjazzbassist

Its a bit experimental and risky for a trophy that we have a chance of winning - has galloway even played as a back 3 centre half yet and who is going to be left wing back?

I'm all for experimenting and trying new things but only if we have that cushion. Plus if Robles is in goal do we want to rock the boat that much...

sorry to clarify i'd like to see it but not this match. more end of campaign when we are in 11th with no hope for europe, last couple matches give it a go.

robles

stones jags/mori galloway

coleman barry/mccarthy baines

gerry barkley

kone/mirallas

lukaku

less defending for coleman and baines could really reap us rewards in attack and the 3 CB are all so solid i think we'd be stout at the back.

Guest Howard's way

we haven't won a cup since 95, this is a do or die match, ain't no time to mess about with ossie and leandro. full strength win is a must.

Mark, you sound like a likable kind of guy but I can't help but think of that sketch fon the 'fast show' when ever you post something. The one where the fella in the bar agree's with everything anyone says.

Mark, you sound like a likable kind of guy but I can't help but think of that sketch fon the 'fast show' when ever you post something. The one where the fella in the bar agree's with everything anyone says.

Except he's disagreeing with the post he's answering :mellow:.

Read before geg!

That's from a different thread. I constantly change my lineup based on injuries and "gut feelings". Earlier in the campaign I may have wanted to see Leandro when we were beating teams. But after recent results I'm being more pragmatic and saying go all in on league and FA cup and try and win them.

for the record I'm not stubborn or set in my ways. I have opinions but if proven wrong more than happy to do so. I try to give people the benefit of of their opinion and see their side of things instead of just being hard headed all the time and not listening to them.

Go read the BK thread I flip flopped sides on that for a long time, and probably still will as more and more Info comes to light. Change Is good is a mantra I've always lived by.

Edited by markjazzbassist

I don't want to see too many changes as I would like to see some silverware this year.

Not playing again until Sunday so no need to rest players as such. My team would be.

......................Robles..............

Coleman...Stones... Mori...Galloway

....................Gibson...............

Gerry.............McCarthy......Mirallas

......................Barkley............

......................Rom.................

Guest Howard's way

Except he's disagreeing with the post he's answering :mellow:.

I don't want to see too many changes as I would like to see some silverware this year.

Not playing again until Sunday so no need to rest players as such. My team would be.

......................Robles..............

Coleman...Stones... Mori...Galloway

....................Gibson...............

Gerry.............McCarthy......Mirallas

......................Barkley............

......................Rom.................

You've rested Howard!

we haven't won a cup since 95, this is a do or die match, ain't no time to mess about with ossie and leandro. full strength win is a must.

That's why Leandro sits on the bench until we're a goal or two up towards the end of the match. Ossie would be as helpful as Gibbo I think and his experience and link up play would be vital in a match like this. And anyone who is saying they want to see Besic play is not paying attention... still out with an injury.

Looks like beIn in US is showing Stoke-Chelsea. They're showing Everton-Norwich City on delay tomorrow (Wed) morn at 11:00 am. (EDT)

What's this then (appears to be an online stream)?

http://www.livesoccertv.com/channels/bein-sport-play/

Being shown in numerous countries worldwide as well.

http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/1753135/everton-vs-norwich-city/

What's this then (appears to be an online stream)?

http://www.livesoccertv.com/channels/bein-sport-play/

Being shown in numerous countries worldwide as well.

http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/1753135/everton-vs-norwich-city/

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. To get stream, you have to get beIn over the air. So I guess if your cable/satellite package includes beIn, you can presumably stream it live. My package doesn't include beIn, so I'm out of luck until tomorrow, when I can go to my "beIn pub" and catch the delayed showing. For me, this means if we win. Don't know that I could stand watching a disappointing performance.

So ... I'll be following it here on TT, and on Everton OS streaming radio.

"Everton fans going to Goodison Park on Tuesday will see a massive photograph of Howard Kendall - complete with beaming smile and holding the Championship trophy - adorning the Main Stand.

Can the club's most successful manager serve as an inspiration for the Capital One Cup fourth-round tie with Norwich City?

Everton are without the injured Phil Jagielka and suspended Gareth Barry, while Joel Robles will replace Tim Howard in goal with a place in the quarter finals at stake."

CSWDn_gWIAAnETo.jpg

decent but the likes of oviedo and osman who havne't played in a while don't give me excitement. also browning at RB doesn't excite me either. I really hope mirallas, kone and rom can put some in, sad to see RM isn't taking this as serious as i'd like.

and yet still james the ghost mccarthy starts. FFS drop him already.

Edited by markjazzbassist