IGNORED

Martinez - Direction?

MC11

Looks like the majority spoke.

A little embarrassing of a turn out to be fair.....Basically a pub full.

You think the majority want him to stay? I think most want him to go but that a lot don't agree with protesting to make it happen, with some bring shit scared of being labelled a Kopite.

You think the majority want him to stay? I think most want him to go but that a lot don't agree with protesting to make it happen, with some bring shit scared of being labelled a Kopite.

Didn't say that at all.

I want him to go myself.

Edited by Shukes

OK, that's fair enough.

The image suggests it was a handful.

I could probably count the people in that picture.

Probably taken by someone having a laugh rather than someone on thier side.

I suggest you click on the twitter link and look at the comments below. There's another picture which showns you the bullens. No image of park end, main stand or top balc Edited by MC11

I suggest you click on the twitter link and look at the comments below. There's another picture which showns you the bullens. No image of park end, main stand or top balc

I'll go look.

If it was a bigger protest, it shows the person that took the picture was probably a pro Martinez.

I've looked through twitter and I honestly feel for Martinez. It should never have come to this. The behaviour and protests are disgusting IMO. As much as I don't want him as manager he's a human being and this is ridiculous.

Totally agree.

Don't feel our board should let themselves be bullied.

I also want a change, but not at the expense of ending up like just another team. Let's stay Everton, even if it's just in our minds that were better than that....then let me stay there.

I've looked through twitter and I honestly feel for Martinez. It should never have come to this. The behaviour and protests are disgusting IMO. As much as I don't want him as manager he's a human being and this is ridiculous.

Fuck me...I'm picking myself up off the floor! Good shout.

I'm not into the protests. And the plane banner had done my nut right in. Didn't 'we' give Kenwright the same treatment?

I can understand people wanting to get their point across. But this is not the way. I've said this before, but I do feel our fans are at a crossroads of expectation vs reality. Yes, Martinez has underperformed for 2 years and if he gets the sack, he shouldn't be surprised, but a section of our fans at like we have fell from League Champ contenders. It's just too over the top for me.

The last handful of games will not change opinion on Martinez (I disagree with your match day comment MC!), even if we win them all. He has shown no inclination to adjust his ways. Worringly, his recent interview with Carragher proves this.

I think he nailed his own coffin. He came in and set sky high expectations. He repeatedly over praises the squad and players. I wonder if by setting high goals and stating how good these players are supposed to be, he has inadvertently put a shit load of pressure on the players. Then of course the fans will respond accordingly and we end up with poor home performances.

Whatever, the final few games are about supporting Everton and hoping for a better go at it next season. Who ever is in charge.

Who kidnapped our MC11 and replaced him with this soft, cuddly teddy bear? :) Just busting balls, man. Its all good.

I firmly believe EVERYBODY has the right to express themselves in any way they feel necessary (obviously within certain parameters).

Not the point mate. I might come across as being cold hearted but I'm not for bullying and this is worse than that.