IGNORED

Stoke City (Away) Saturday February 6

markjazzbassist

So true, this ^.

If you think about the "what ifs" this season, and how many times things turned sour, its enough to tear your hair out. We could easily be in Spurs shoes. But we don't deserve top four until we are ready to deserve top 4. I truly hope that we are on the right path right now.

Brilliant result.

Couldn't watch as I was at work...was meant to be off, wanted to get away by 1/2pm to get home for KO but didn't get away until just after 4!

As always, had a number of apps running plus Toffeetalk to keep me in touch!!!

I did watch the extended highlights on Sky though...I've never done this before...why oh why oh why?!!! You get like 45-50minutes of the game. I didn't realise that!

Anyway, from what I've seen...brilliant solid performance. Made the most of little possession, stayed compact at the back, attacked with flair. Pretty much a near perfect performance. So much energy, confidence and style.

With 3 clean sheets on the bounce, 9 goals scored...the squad should be full of confidence and belief. The Goodison crowd can hopefully feel more relaxed and everyone can enjoy it more!!!

Good stuff.

Guest rusty747

Might be time for me to start eating some humble pie.

If we can keep this level of performance up then maybe, just maybe, a Euro league position is just possible.

But for God's sake Martinez, Robles is now the No.1 'keeper and Jags and Mori are first choice cb pairing.

3 pts absolute must for me. Not so much for the league table but for retribution. I want to see us flying about going up 2-0 and dominating the rest of the way. If i was RM i would have the team sit in the locker room prior to kickoff and show the last 10 mins of the game at Goodison. If the players dont come out firing after that sell them in the summer.

Any chance RM took my advice?