IGNORED

Stoke City (Away) Saturday February 6

markjazzbassist

Couldn't watch it but made up with the win, can't wait for MOTD! That was a bigger win for me than Newcastle, suddenly we look like we have momentum and the table looks much better. Funny what losing a rank out of form goalkeeper and central defender does to a football team eh? Shame it took injury for Martinez to act... but hats off to him for sticking with Lennon, turned our season around again!

BTW, on going above the Shite, my dad (a huge red) has just text me saying he wants Klopp tried for war crimes, proper tickled me! And we think we're harsh on our boss, Klopp's getting his appendix out ffs!

Well I thought we got lucky today.

Bad tactics again from Roberto.

Yes I know I am taking the piss.

Well done Roberto spot on today...........long may it continue.

I think that selling Stones for top dollar will not make too much of a difference on today's performance.

Edited by milesey05

Makes you think if Roberto may have had the injuries to Howard earlier on in the season the table would have looked a lot different. Confidence is the key and maybe the hurt from the semi loss has lit a fire. If Southampton win tonight won't be a bad thing because it will bring West Ham closer. Let's go on a five match winning spree then see where we are

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2016/02/06/robertos-reaction

Asked if he had contemplated honouring the supporters’ request, Martinez joked: “I thought about it to be honest, but it would have been difficult to beat the moves we had on the pitch today.

“I thought Cleverley, Barkley and Lukaku had the best moves of the game and I’m going to keep my big moves for a better occasion."

:lol:

Makes you think if Roberto may have had the injuries to Howard earlier on in the season the table would have looked a lot different. Confidence is the key and maybe the hurt from the semi loss has lit a fire. If Southampton win tonight won't be a bad thing because it will bring West Ham closer. Let's go on a five match winning spree then see where we are

That's a good point, would drop us down a place but keep top six closer point-wise, and at the moment it's happening. Saints one up but down to ten men.

Two monkey's off our back today if I'm right, first consecutive wins and first win against a top half team.

Top five/six in sight with a superior goal difference having thrown so many points away; what might have been eh? Strong finish, keep the squad together and next season could be really special I think.