IGNORED

FA Cup Semi Final Draw

Personally think Noble is massively underrated.

decent player - irritating in a Scott Parker "look at me working so hard because I'm a hammer at heart", therefore most people won't say that he is decent.

West Ham fans seem to think he's far better than he is.

decent player - irritating in a Scott Parker "look at me working so hard because I'm a hammer at heart", therefore most people won't say that he is decent.

West Ham fans seem to think he's far better than he is.

He's actually one of the tidiest central midfielders in the league I think. Goes about his business quietly but is generally a good footballer. Think I've said before he's very good but never advanced to the next level. Deserves a call up for the friendies IMO. Not saying he should go the Euros but there's worse players with a cap. Edited by MC11

So I guess the other team gets the same?

That's my problem with Wembley and such things like it. 90,000 capacity. Each team gets 32,000 each...and the other 26,000? Sponsorships? Corporates?

Always been the same, my dad got tickets for '68 because of who he knew; as did I in '84. Even though I took advantage of it I still hate it.

Club Wembley has made it worse since the new stadium was built though; it's how the FA funded it but it's all wrong. Once you're a member you have a seat or box for every (virtually, think there are some exceptions though the Cup isn't one of them) event there, be it sporting or concert. Horrible, it's why the red seats in the middle are always the last to fill up, the people there have no real interest in the game.

I'm not as I'm away but will be getting a ticket and selling it.

Yeah fair enough. Make a bit of money back on your season ticket!

I think it was last season I decided I wanted to go to a game at GP quite late in the week. Wasn't a particularly high flying game. All had sold out at Everton so went in that StubHub. Could not believe the prices people where trying to sell them for....so I'd imagine there's a few quid to be made from a semi ticket.

Yeah fair enough. Make a bit of money back on your season ticket!

I think it was last season I decided I wanted to go to a game at GP quite late in the week. Wasn't a particularly high flying game. All had sold out at Everton so went in that StubHub. Could not believe the prices people where trying to sell them for....so I'd imagine there's a few quid to be made from a semi ticket.

There is but it'll most likely be going to a mate for face value! Think the cheapest tickets will be around £55.

Always been the same, my dad got tickets for '68 because of who he knew; as did I in '84. Even though I took advantage of it I still hate it.

Club Wembley has made it worse since the new stadium was built though; it's how the FA funded it but it's all wrong. Once you're a member you have a seat or box for every (virtually, think there are some exceptions though the Cup isn't one of them) event there, be it sporting or concert. Horrible, it's why the red seats in the middle are always the last to fill up, the people there have no real interest in the game.

Yeah. I know but it just does my nut in. I understand why from a business point of view. But from a fans view point....

What, so the allocation drops?!

I guess you season ticket holders get first shout...rightly so.

How many of you on here are going?

Yeah I think its 15000 we get for the final

Its ok for me because I will definitely get one, but I will have no chance of getting one for my daughter who is also a season ticket holder

Yeah I think its 15000 we get for the final

Its ok for me because I will definitely get one, but I will have no chance of getting one for my daughter who is also a season ticket holder

Was 25,000 each last year, presumably the same this so she may be OK (IF we get there)?

http://www.thefa.com/news/the-fa-cup/2015/apr/fa-cup-final-details-240415

I'm hoping the new man in charge uses it as an opportunity to make a statement of intent.

we can certainly hope! however the likely scenario is that a cup win papers over the cracks which worries me as if we do actually win the cup then the strain of european football next season could seriously break us

• 2 weeks later...