IGNORED

FA Cup Semi Final Draw

Which raises an interesting question: Should Roberto rest one or two key players in the derby so they are fresh for the cup game? Is it worth risking a derby loss to improve our chances to make the cup final?

I would, the cup has to be the priority now this season, and as much as I want us to smash the red shite, I want us to win the cup even more!

Which raises an interesting question: Should Roberto rest one or two key players in the derby so they are fresh for the cup game? Is it worth risking a derby loss to improve our chances to make the cup final?

I think we have the depth to do that now without weakening the side too much, maybe do the same for the Southampton game on the 16th also.

That's quite amazing: We're the only team to have lost only one game away from home.

And drawn more than anyone, by a fair stretch too.

I would, the cup has to be the priority now this season, and as much as I want us to smash the red shite, I want us to win the cup even more!

Though, I can't see a worse preparation for the Semi than defeat while playing a second string.

To be fair that link says both games are being played on Saturday 23rd at 1500 so personally I don't hold too much faith in its accuracy

:lol: I didn't even click the link, just assumed it was accurate :blush:.

Could've sworn I'd seen somewhere else it was on the Sunday but seems yet to be confirmed. Apologies.

To be fair that link says both games are being played on Saturday 23rd at 1500 so personally I don't hold too much faith in its accuracy

:lol: I didn't even click the link, just assumed it was accurate :blush:.

Could've sworn I'd seen somewhere else it was on the Sunday but seems yet to be confirmed. Apologies.

When the link was posted it did say we were the Sunday game.

Just read only Barkley & Lukaku would get in their side.(West Ham) lol. If there was ever a case for a one man t&g eam it's them. Payet is class but without him I don't fear them one bit. I like West Ham but a little bit of an upturn in for doesn't half delude ppl.

Adrian, Cresswell, and Noble would have a shot at our stating eleven. Lanzini, Valencia or Sakho could make our bench. Agree Payet is a class above, wonder whether he'll carry it on next year though.