IGNORED

FA Cup Semi Final Draw

And a bit later (on the Wham forum)...

"That was so obvious it was unfunny.
Worst draw possible by a mile. They will be out for massive revenge IF we get past the mancs."
and
"We would have had to play them at some point. Rather in the semi than the final."

I'm not arsed who we got. As said up there ^^^, I feel it's in our hands.

I think it will be W'Ham. They are in form while United seemed to have gone back to shambolic.

I'm not getting excited or ahead of myself but I really do think that if we get our heads on, we can win this cup. It's just not knowing which Everton will show up that's holding me back!!!

rooney is out, they are a shambles, they play a 19 year old for striker. their back line is absolute garbage. de gea and their central midfield are their saving grace.

And the ref will be on their side. Horrible draw for us. Hoping Praying for West Ham.

It's all up to us now we're more than capable of beating any of those teams left in, we're also capable of imploding and throwing it all away.

We should let the others worry about us I'm pretty certain none will want to face us in the semi's or the final. Our front 3 are the best in the league at the moment.

No, he misses the next 2 league games - domestic bans aren't competition specific. Strange you'd want one of our best players this season to miss a potential cup final.

Thanks for the info.

You are misinterpreting me - I said 'hopefully both' meaning that we actually get to play both! You dig? Of course I want Blue-Barry in for both.

Edited by chalkpie

I've never liked West Ham, but this season - with their competing for the same players, their new 'free' stadium, and their arrogant chat and moans about our players - I've started to wish bad things upon them. Just seen this, where we are apparently "thugs" now. I hope we get to play them and stuff them heavily. Would have loved that to be in the final, but the SF will have to do if they get past MU.

http://www.westhamfans.org/content/martinez-thugs-reward-awaiting-replay-victors?

Every time I think about going to watch us at Wembley again I get all excited. This will be my fourth trip there to watch us and I'll be hoping it'll be the second time I watch us win there. With any luck we'll do it convincingly unlike when we labored to beat a much-changed United side in 09.

That makes me feel old [emoji18]

I've never liked West Ham, but this season - with their competing for the same players, their new 'free' stadium, and their arrogant chat and moans about our players - I've started to wish bad things upon them. Just seen this, where we are apparently "thugs" now. I hope we get to play them and stuff them heavily. Would have loved that to be in the final, but the SF will have to do if they get past MU.

http://www.westhamfans.org/content/martinez-thugs-reward-awaiting-replay-victors?

would this be the west ham who are the first team to get 8 yellow cards in a game in the Premier league?

Can't stand them. Are they still whinging about Frank Lampard and Paul Ince leaving too? Why is it that Frank Lampard famously said this:-

'I remember when Joe Cole first came to Chelsea he would turn away in disappointment if West Ham lost. I would smile,' he said.

'That's how deeply I felt. I wanted West Ham to lose. Now I don't even look for their results.'

They have spent so many years with a chip on their shoulder, hurling abuse at better players, having a team full of cloggers - now they have a few decent players and they think they are Arsenal....

If we play them I hope we destroy them - give them a proper 5-0 job.