IGNORED

Other Forum Members.

Paddock

MikeO -- I've seen a picture of Mike in his profile picture before so easy to name appearance -- likes the occasional pint and can see him overhearing someone being politically incorrect at a pub and having word with the fella.

Matt -- Pays attention to detail and goal-oriented. As others have said, very business (but casual at the same time). All-around good guy.

Mark JB -- I vaguely remember what MJB looks like because of a video he posted when his band was releasing an album I think. Opinionative but not stubborn.

Rubecula -- I associate Rubes with the "Bad Luck Brian" meme (if anyone knows what I'm talking about).

Hafnia -- Like MJB in that he's opinionative, but unlike him in that he's very stubborn. He has his ideas and he sticks to them. Not one to back down from them or go with the crowd.

MC -- If he sees something he disagrees with then he immediately becomes a troll. He's that friend who can be kind of an asshole, but every group of friends has one. Quick-witted, and I've probably lauged at MC's comments more than anyone elses. He surprises you sometimes because he actually has a good view on a lot of things but rarely lets you know it.

Tenaciou... I mean Lowensda -- Level-headed and calculated. Tried to change his nickname once but everyone still calls him by the old one.

Romey -- Pops up occasionally to restore order. Seems like the kind of guy you could go without talking to for awhile but then it's like you never stopped talking to them when meet again.

Paddock -- Passionate and does everything for his family. He's the guy you want in your crew if your about to get in a fight with a group o f fellas. Basically, he sticks up for his mates.

Cornish Steve -- I always confuse him for an American. Smart and does his research on everything.

I don't think I've stuck around a forum for this long before (5 years now). Like MC said, it's a close knit bunch.

one more...

JohnH -- reminds me of a man I used to know name Dr. S. I worked with him when I was doing mainenance for a convention center while in college. Dr. S was 86 years old, and was the first to get outside and work with his hands. He worked harder, longer, and faster than everyone else, and we were all amazed at his ability to pick up on new things. We all wondered what he was doing to be so lively at his age.

So when I see a post from johnh, I see Dr. S.

Rubecula -- I associate Rubes with the "Bad Luck Brian" meme (if anyone knows what I'm talking about).

No idea who or what that is but the lads in work think I will still be here when everyone on the planet is gone. Apparently the Grim Reaper is sitting somewhere crying his heart out because of me. :lol:

Steve and Tonka, you both got me pretty good. Steve I am always first to get the ale in, I'm stupidly generous, far too generous for my own good at times and it can be a curse. I've lost count of the times I've been taken advantage of like a right knob head but I do it time and time again becauseit's just the way I am. Money holds no value to me whatsoever, I don't crave it or need it. I never ever drink at the match though as I have my kids with me.

Tonka, I do do everything for my family, my family and Everton are the only thing that has any value to me in life. You can do anything to me but don't say or do anything to my family. One of the lads in work who we always play pranks on each other tippexed the kids eyes out on a keyring on my keys once and I was fucking furious, I've known him for 15 years and we've pulled loads of silly little pranks on each other but I completely lost it, I was literally going to kill him with my bare hands, they had to send me home for the day to cool down, I was going to burn his car out with him in it the lot until i calmed down after a while.

Stupid I know but don't ever disrespect my boys I take it very personally.

one more...

JohnH -- reminds me of a man I used to know name Dr. S. I worked with him when I was doing mainenance for a convention center while in college. Dr. S was 86 years old, and was the first to get outside and work with his hands. He worked harder, longer, and faster than everyone else, and we were all amazed at his ability to pick up on new things. We all wondered what he was doing to be so lively at his age.

So when I see a post from johnh, I see Dr. S.

Tonka, I am honoured to be compared with Dr. S, but in real life I am the opposite. I can work hard, very hard, but I need to have a strong motivation. Otherwise, I am very lazy. I will duck doing a job about the house for the slightest reason but I do work hard on the things I enjoy doing. I was the hardest trainer at football when I played, because I enjoyed it so much. I was a hard worker in my employment (one motivation was the sack if you didn't!) but like Pad, it benefited my family who are also the main part of my life. But if the lawn needs mowing and I have something I want to post on Toffeetalk, then I think its going to rain.

Great site this and now a big part of my life. Can't honestly say that I have a mental image of other posters, just enjoy and respect everyone's posts even if I don't agree with them. I love being on here.

Tonka, I am honoured to be compared with Dr. S, but in real life I am the opposite. I can work hard, very hard, but I need to have a strong motivation. Otherwise, I am very lazy. I will duck doing a job about the house for the slightest reason but I do work hard on the things I enjoy doing. I was the hardest trainer at football when I played, because I enjoyed it so much. I was a hard worker in my employment (one motivation was the sack if you didn't!) but like Pad, it benefited my family who are also the main part of my life. But if the lawn needs mowing and I have something I want to post on Toffeetalk, then I think its going to rain.

Great site this and now a big part of my life. Can't honestly say that I have a mental image of other posters, just enjoy and respect everyone's posts even if I don't agree with them. I love being on here.

John, every man ducks doing a job around the house for any reason mate.

• 2 weeks later...

Matt - Kevin from American Pie (all around good guy .. probably slept with Tara Reid)

Bill - Walter Matthau (only slightly less funny)

Duncanmckenzieismagic - Bull Randleman from Band of Brothers (probably because of the military thing, no-nonsense kind of guy)

MikeO - Henry Fonda in 12 angry men (both physically as well as the role you take on in most threads)

Markjazzbassist - numa numa (not meant in a derogatory way, just the face I see)

Hafnia - Rick Grimes (I imagine he looks like him; everything is either black or white and he decides which is which; disagree and get shot in the face)

Paddock - Bronn from Game of Thrones (middle age, main role is comic relief)

Matt - Kevin from American Pie (all around good guy .. probably slept with Tara Reid)

Duncanmckenzieismagic - Bull Randleman from Band of Brothers (probably because of the military thing, no-nonsense kind of guy)

MikeO - Henry Fonda in 12 angry men (both physically as well as the role you take on in most threads)

Markjazzbassist - numa numa (not meant in a derogatory way, just the face I see)

Hafnia - Rick Grimes (I imagine he looks like him; everything is either black or white and he decides which is which; disagree and get shot in the face)

lol i'll take it in stride. but he's fat and i'm not and he's balding and i have flowing hair :) i look more like my baines pic than that dude

Edited by markjazzbassist

I'm framing that one :lol:.

984e63e51914a84790d657be3209bd785927fdde

Im gonna have to watch him.

Im alot different face to face than over this forum... its a bit weird really. Looking at my posts and i can come across as a right bell end but i guess its the subject that is Everton.

My lookalike i was told quite often is Eric Banna or craig doyle. Not so much now ive put weight on.

Personality wise im as nice as pie, stickler for manners. But i have my moments where im intolerant and moody. Im a lazy sod too.

Sansa does.

Sansa is nice, the Red Queen is utterly gorgeous, best one in it for me.

The lad who played Ramsey Bolton is a fantastic actor he played the character unbelievably well, he made you despise him but not want him to get killed which is a hard task.

Ramsey was one evil bastard but I cheered when Jodfrey got it, I have to admit to being a bit gutted when Ramsey got it.

Sansa is nice, the Red Queen is utterly gorgeous, best one in it for me.

The lad who played Ramsey Bolton is a fantastic actor he played the character unbelievably well, he made you despise him but not want him to get killed which is a hard task.

Ramsey was one evil bastard but I cheered when Jodfrey got it, I have to admit to being a bit gutted when Ramsey got it.

Nah, loved it. Probably the most gory thing I've seen on TV but it made me happy.

But I agree, great actor.

Sansa/Red Queen don't come close to Daenerys/Cersei for me though. Ros was stunning also before the crossbow practice. And Rob's wife (can't remember her name), Ygritte also going back a bit.

Matt - A big friendly spider that will leap up and bite you on the arse when you think you are safe in the bog.

Bill - Wise old hermit, a bit smelly and unkempt but a nice guy. :rofl:

Duncanmckenzieismagic - Magic feet and great posts. Wish I had the nick. :)

MikeO - The old man of the woods, harmless but scares the kids :lol:

Markjazzbassist - Johnny Winter lookalike.

Hafnia - Old man Steptoe :lol:

Paddock - Escapee from the boys pen still wears shorts like Angus from ACDC. :unsure: