IGNORED

2016/17 fixtures

• 3 weeks later...

I'm always glass half full but this realization got me a bit upset this morning.

When we kick off against Liverpool in December it will be more than 6 years since our last derby win in any competition.

6 f***ing years.

Outrageous that!!

I'm always glass half full but this realization got me a bit upset this morning.

When we kick off against Liverpool in December it will be more than 6 years since our last derby win in any competition.

6 f***ing years.

But when you're enjoying a nice drink on Christmas Day this year, it will of only been a matter of a week since we last beat them. ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

PL season is so long it's important to break down into segments.

15 pts through 8 games is very good. Not great but very good.

Next 5:

A Burnley

H West Ham

A Chelsea

H Swans

A Southampton

Rest of 2016:

H Utd

A Watford

H Arsenal

H Shite

A Leicester

A Hull

It's been mentioned how difficult December is going to be. Oct/Nov paramount. Normally don't rate these early games with such importance but if we want top 4 we need to win 4 of the next five. December presents three tough home games and three sneaky away games. All have the potential for dropped points. Utd doesnt have Europa that week, same goes for Arsenal/Leicester with Champs League.

What do we need next 5?

What's a realistic point total for December? I'd say 10.

December is a good month for the arm chair fans amongst us, were never off the bloody telly!

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2016/10/14/six-fixtures-moved

that's one of the many reasons i enjoy the premier league, they update the TV fixtures in realtime during the season to keep it interesting. In America they release the TV schedule before the season and it's in stone, so Big Shot Team A who was awesome last year but sucks this year gets a lot of TV time regardless.