IGNORED

Oumar Niasse (Outgoing)

So no press conferences then.

Bit of a silly question really.

If your suggesting he needs to act differently in front if the cameras...then maybe I misjudged him.

Er no, you compared your manager and your situation to him and getting asked questions by the press. It's not comparable.

There was fuck all wrong with what he said. It's not like he came out and said Oumar Niasse is the worst player he had ever seen and he's not sure how he makes a living as a footballer. He said his future isn't at Everton. Nothing disrespectful. Nothing hurtful. Just the truth and put in a direct but decent way.

Fuck me, there are some right fannies around here.

Have you watched the interview Shukes?

No i haven't friend admittedly.

I am only going off what was posted on here so it may be out of context.

But then I'm really not trying to change anyone's mind either. It's not that a big deal, just could have been handled better for me that's all.

Maybe if I watch the interview it may come across different.

Bit of a silly question really.

If your suggesting he needs to act differently in front if the cameras...then maybe I misjudged him.

Er no, you compared your manager and your situation to him and getting asked questions by the press. It's not comparable.

There was fuck all wrong with what he said. It's not like he came out and said Oumar Niasse is the worst player he had ever seen and he's not sure how he makes a living as a footballer. He said his future isn't at Everton. Nothing disrespectful. Nothing hurtful. Just the truth and put in a direct but decent way.

Agree there... Complete ones too.

If you can't accept others opinions and are just gonna cry about it then go speak with another little whiners on your level...fraggle!

For anyone else who doesn't agree....I'm.ok with that, it's really not a big deal so I don't see why people are getting so irate about it.

No i haven't friend admittedly.

I am only going off what was posted on here so it may be out of context.

But then I'm really not trying to change anyone's mind either. It's not that a big deal, just could have been handled better for me that's all.

Maybe if I watch the interview it may come across different.

Exactly. You can't really say it could have been handled better based on one line that someone posted. You know that buddy.

Watch the interview. It's much of nothing.

Exactly. You can't really say it could have been handled better based on one line that someone posted. You know that buddy.

Watch the interview. It's much of nothing.

Your right mate. Was just discussing what was posted that's all.

Haha it wasn't even me that brought it up, but hey ho, I have that effect on certain people haha.

I'll watch it in the morning and see what it's all about.

Agree there... Complete ones too.

If you can't accept others opinions and are just gonna cry about it then go speak with another little whiners on your level...fraggle!

For anyone else who doesn't agree....I'm.ok with that, it's really not a big deal so I don't see why people are getting so irate about it.

Oh I accept your opinion, I just think it's nuts that you've got your knickers in a twist over what Koeman's said when he's not even said anything offensive. He's literally only said Niasse's future isn't here, what's wrong with that?

I dunno what's going on when I quote you either but it looks fucking weird on my iPad. Doesn't happen when I quote anyone else :unsure:.

Koeman was not classless and he was not cold, he was merely behaving like a proper manager. In any walk of life, in any successful business, that style works. You want 'nice kind Everton', fine, but then don't complain when we win fuck all for 21 years.

My place of work is successful and i am very lucky...it seems....to have a manager who can promote people, sack people, discipline people, while keeping it on a professional level and not feeling the need to hurt a person just for no real gain at all.

Like I say, I must be very lucky.

This post causes the problem!!!

Koeman was not classless and he was not cold, he was merely behaving like a proper manager. In any walk of life, in any successful business, that style works. You want 'nice kind Everton', fine, but then don't complain when we win fuck all for 21 years.

My place of work is successful and i am very lucky...it seems....to have a manager who can promote people, sack people, discipline people, while keeping it on a professional level and not feeling the need to hurt a person just for no real gain at all.

Like I say, I must be very lucky.

Remove the extra /quote

Just testing!!!

Christ almighty, the over-reactions in here are bizarre, you'd think Koeman had said "He hasn't been given a squad number because I don't want that shower of shit anywhere near the stadium, lest the aura of absolute footballing wankness that he exudes infects the players. Fuck him and every single one of his relatives. Next question..."

He was asked a question, he answered it plainly and succinctly, without any bullshit. For Christ's sake Niasse has come from a league where he was making comparatively little money and in half a year he's been made a millionaire several times over by Everton for doing almost nothing. His signing on fee alone will have been more than most of us will make in our entire lifetimes. And yet some of you now are feeling sorry for him because Koeman didn't pussyfoot around with words? You're worried the 'spirit of Everton' is being lost because a manager spoke plainly? You're worried he might have 'upset Niasse's friends in the squad'? Nonsense. What would upset me if I were a hard working player would be the Martinez approach, of molly-coddling people who aren't pulling their weight (while publicly chastising someone like Baines for having the balls to speak his mind).

Spot on!!

Let's fuck koeman off... he's going to upset some millionaires. Can't have that can we? No phemonal or incredible words to describe average Joe's.

Maybe he's letting the players know that he will not suffer fools. That's exactly what we need. Looks like the Everton charitable foundation is closed for business.

Ok, I'll hold my hands up. Finally got to hear the press conference (rather than reading a isolated quote between meetings) and, taking the quote alone is quite out of context. Reading it comes across as cold and ruthless but the way he said it paints a completely different picture.

Still wish he would've phrased it better but it's not as bad as how I read it. Sorry for the disruption lads.

Ok, I'll hold my hands up. Finally got to hear the press conference (rather than reading a isolated quote between meetings) and, taking the quote alone is quite out of context. Reading it comes across as cold and ruthless but the way he said it paints a completely different picture.

Still wish he would've phrased it better but it's not as bad as how I read it. Sorry for the disruption lads.

200.gif