IGNORED

Oumar Niasse (Outgoing)

Ok, I'll hold my hands up. Finally got to hear the press conference (rather than reading a isolated quote between meetings) and, taking the quote alone is quite out of context. Reading it comes across as cold and ruthless but the way he said it paints a completely different picture.

Still wish he would've phrased it better but it's not as bad as how I read it. Sorry for the disruption lads.

It's not like you to not know the full story before wading in :o:P.

Ok, I'll hold my hands up. Finally got to hear the press conference (rather than reading a isolated quote between meetings) and, taking the quote alone is quite out of context. Reading it comes across as cold and ruthless but the way he said it paints a completely different picture.

Still wish he would've phrased it better but it's not as bad as how I read it. Sorry for the disruption lads.

Well thanks a lot, it's all fault now!

I had your back!

Still haven't heard it but I will, and will probably have to face the shame too.

Well thanks a lot, it's all fault now!

I had your back!

Still haven't heard it but I will, and will probably have to face the shame too.

Yeah you will.

And you'll bow down to those who watched it and pray for forgiveness...or you'll be banished to a redshite forum.

on SSN now

We understand there is interest from Hull in taking the Evertonstriker Oumar Niasse on a season-long loan deal.

The Senegal international only arrived at Goodison Park from Lokomotiv Moscow last January in a £13.5million deal.

He's since played just five times for the club.

Straight swap for Kone?

on SSN now

We understand there is interest from Hull in taking the Evertonstriker Oumar Niasse on a season-long loan deal.

The Senegal international only arrived at Goodison Park from Lokomotiv Moscow last January in a £13.5million deal.

He's since played just five times for the club.

Is it possible to add a clause to the deal where we waive the right to him not being able to play against his parent club?

Koeman in his presser

'If he likes to play football he has to leave Everton'

Brutal from the boss.

Edit: Not as brutal as the lashing he gave his wife the other month. Needs to f*ck desperately. But why would he want to leave a £50k a week pay packet to do nothing.

Edited by Lowensda

Good to see nobody has lost their minds over Koeman's comment when asked about Niasse during his press conference today.

When he said it I thought 'Oh here we go...PC brigade!!!'.

But...all is peaceful.

To be fair, he's been asked before and gave an honest answer. This time he was much more blunt and to the point.

Wonder how much we'll be able to get back?!?!?!

Good to see nobody has lost their minds over Koeman's comment when asked about Niasse during his press conference today.

he has watched him train and play and clearly does not rate him in the slightest,

Koeman has been very very clever with this. He is making a statement to the rest of the squad - the same way Mourinho and Pep have with bigger names. He is the man in charge - none of this "compete for places etc".... once you have shown him you ain't good enough there ain't no coming back.

He has that air of quiet and calm ruthlessness about him - like a mafia boss in the movies. He will unnerve a few strong personalities - deffo an alpha male this one.

• 2 weeks later...