IGNORED

Oumar Niasse (Outgoing)

I think it would be great for us to get Niasse out on loan int he EPL for a season. Who knows, might actually show something, whereas if we send him abroad we learn next to nothing.

If he does go out on loan to another Premiership team we should include a clause that stipulates he has to play the full 90 minutes every time we play them

Apparently we had an £18m bid accepted for Bolasie but we then tried to throw Nuasse in as part of the deal so they upped the fee to £30m

If he does go out on loan to another Premiership team we should include a clause that stipulates he has to play the full 90 minutes every time we play them

Two for two today, Dunc.

Why? Alls he is saying is he doesn't fit into his plans. I'm delighted he is talking straight. For once we're getting a bit of openess and honesty from the club.

i agree. koeman speaks his mind, doesn't give out praise easily, and isn't afraid to whip the boys into shape. i'm a happy man, about time we had a manager of this style.

i agree. koeman speaks his mind, doesn't give out praise easily, and isn't afraid to whip the boys into shape. i'm a happy man, about time we had a manager of this style.

If his style is showing a lack of class, my concerns about him are increasing

If his style is showing a lack of class, my concerns about him are increasing

i was going to post that earlier but yes i agree matt i don't think he will fit your persona of a manager. a little more brash, more upfront, and none of this "english gentlemen" stuff. sorry mate but think you're in for a ride with this one. doesn't bother me at all, i think it's needed after super sunny roberto.

He was asked a question and gave an honest answer what did you all expect him to say? The lads not been given a squad number ffs, anything else and he would have looked a dickhead.

He confirmed he's not what he wants in the sauad which we all knew because he didn't get a number and wishedhim luck. Martinez would have given him a 10 year contract and called him a truely wonderful player. He's shit, we got dry bummed when we bought him and now Koemans undoing it.

i was going to post that earlier but yes i agree matt i don't think he will fit your persona of a manager. a little more brash, more upfront, and none of this "english gentlemen" stuff. sorry mate but think you're in for a ride with this one. doesn't bother me at all, i think it's needed after super sunny roberto.

I don't mind brash, upfront etc. I do mind classless prick. I don't think you know at all what I want in a manager to be honest dude

I know the Dutch very well (lived there for 18 months and continue to work with them) and part of me thinks this is just typical Dutch; forthright, brutally honest, arrogant to an extent - all things that I learnt (over a bit of time, I admit) to love and appreciate whilst living there. But there's something else to all this and it doesn't sit well.

I don't like all the change, which isn't helping, but I don't like cold, ruthless, classless etc. That isn't what Everton is about

He was asked a question and gave an honest answer what did you all expect him to say? The lads not been given a squad number ffs, anything else and he would have looked a dickhead.

He confirmed he's not what he wants in the sauad which we all knew because he didn't get a number and wishedhim luck. Martinez would have given him a 10 year contract and called him a truely wonderful player. He's shit, we got dry bummed when we bought him and now Koemans undoing it.

Not seen the question, what was he asked?

Either way, there are a lot better ways of dealing with it.