IGNORED

Martinez wins £10m compensation for being sacked

Who you callin a tool?

I can accept footballers improve. I can accept footballers decline. Does the manager get a cut of this? No of course not.

Spending £13m on a player who cant play football is a complete and utter piss take.

Playing a footballer who is injured on 3 occassions destroying his hamstrings... supposedly being a qualified physio is a piss take.

I supported martinez where applicable so dont tell me that i only see one side.

That's what a tool would say.

Every striker has a stronger peg.

Kane 37/13 in favour of right.

Aguero (for City) 100/25 in favour of right.

Vardy 36/13 in favour of right.

Rooney (at United) 182/24 in favour of right.

Rom (at Everton) 32/18 in favour of left.

Messi (Barcelona) 267/56 in favour of left.

Ronaldo (at Madrid) 220/58 in favour of right.

You don't even need to do the maths to see that Rom actually has a significantly better strike rate with his "wrong" foot than any of the above (and they're not examples I've "cherry picked," just the first ones I've looked up).

Is that your considered response to my previous post?

No i was editing it pompous knickers.

My phone will not post links under previous written posts.

You can find some headed goal stats too if you want... guess why.... im of the opinion that hes bang average in the air.

Edited by Hafnia

You can find some headed goal stats too if you want... guess why.... im of the opinion that hes bang average in the air.

Another detailed response. Are all those other guys hopeless on their wrong foot as well? Must be I guess.

Oh, and he's got 11 with his head; better strike rate than Vardy, Kane, Aguero, Rooney and Messi but not as good as Ronaldo.

Pompous knickers? How very mature, resort to insult when proven wrong, it's common among kids I remember.

'Pompous knickers'........that's a bit below the belt!

You'll be on the naughty step if you keep this up !

So the two weeks are up then, glad that's clear...

Anyway, I'm not angry with any of those involved in the contract really (seeing as that's what the threads for), it's just a symptom of the game. Anyone else who fails to perform in most other jobs does not get a reward. I can't call it compensation because he's right back into work - if he was out of work for the remainder of what would've been his contract, I could understand it. But the guy got another multi-million pound contract (and it's pretty much part time too!). The games sick.

Who you callin a tool?

I can accept footballers improve. I can accept footballers decline. Does the manager get a cut of this? No of course not.

Spending £13m on a player who cant play football is a complete and utter piss take.

Playing a footballer who is injured on 3 occassions destroying his hamstrings... supposedly being a qualified physio is a piss take.

I supported martinez where applicable so dont tell me that i only see one side.

I am saying you can be a tool.

Your saying that Martinez was expensive partly because of his signings completely ignoring that fact that he is going to earn us an absolute killing on many other players. You can add Ross to that list as well.

Martinez's failures on the pitch were clear to see and in the end he wasnt good enough.

Dont spout shite like you did about a couple of dodgy buys when he has clearly and without doubt earnt us more than he has lost.

Another detailed response. Are all those other guys hopeless on their wrong foot as well? Must be I guess.

Oh, and he's got 11 with his head; better strike rate than Vardy, Kane, Aguero, Rooney and Messi but not as good as Ronaldo.

Pompous knickers? How very mature, resort to insult when proven wrong, it's common among kids I remember.

Dont be a tit mike. Fancy a bit of a joust? Bit of line dropping in the sea to get a reaction? The yawn malarky and all that stuff. Pompous? Yeah very much so mike, very much so. Some say pedantic...

I will repeat again. He has got a poor right foot.

You can show me stats saying weve had 25 days of sunshine on the wirral this summer, my opinion will be that summer is pretty non existent.

So you think hes good in the air too? Me? 6/10 is generous.

I am saying you can be a tool.

Your saying that Martinez was expensive partly because of his signings completely ignoring that fact that he is going to earn us an absolute killing on many other players. You can add Ross to that list as well.

Martinez's failures on the pitch were clear to see and in the end he wasnt good enough.

Dont spout shite like you did about a couple of dodgy buys when he has clearly and without doubt earnt us more than he has lost.

A dodgy buy is spending £11m on bilyaletdinov.... £13m on a player who doesnt actually look like hes been scouted and cant kick a ball is a joke.

The comments that came out when he was bought showed that. People who watched the russian league could not understand it - shocked.

I looked at the positives for martinez and really championed him. I dont think im being unfair at all.

Anyone else i need to reply to?

Dont be a tit mike. Fancy a bit of a joust? Bit of line dropping in the sea to get a reaction? The yawn malarky and all that stuff. Pompous? Yeah very much so mike, very much so. Some say pedantic...

I'm not pompous or pedantic in fact (though I don't mind the badge on here); I just have a low bullshit threshold ;).

A dodgy buy is spending £11m on bilyaletdinov.... £13m on a player who doesnt actually look like hes been scouted and cant kick a ball is a joke.

The comments that came out when he was bought showed that. People who watched the russian league could not understand it - shocked.

I looked at the positives for martinez and really championed him. I dont think im being unfair at all.

Anyone else i need to reply to?

He's still quite good for 23

I can't begin to tell you how fucking angry I am at this. It stinks of Kenwrights ineptitude. Giving him that massive contract after 1 season was absurd.

It happens all the time. A team secures a player or a manager who outperforms, the fans are over the moon, so team executives lock down that player or manager to ensure they don't lose him. Sometimes it works out; sometimes it doesn't. That's life. Time to move on.

It happens all the time. A team secures a player or a manager who outperforms, the fans are over the moon, so team executives lock down that player or manager to ensure they don't lose him. Sometimes it works out; sometimes it doesn't. That's life. Time to move on.

It was a ridiculous deal steve. Absolutely ridiculous.