IGNORED

Remember Sharp and Inchy?

rubecula

If you do, can anyone think of a partner for big Rom?

Would it work out?

Would anyone think someone like Defoe of Sunderland would suit the role?

Ok a load of questions, but only because I am trying desperately to get us scoring goals, and frankly I am lost on what else to suggest.

I remember Young and Vernon, now that was a great pair.

Getting back to the present, I think we would have done better this season if we had kept hold of Naismith to play alongside Rom.

Coleman Jags Williams Baines

Gana Barry

Gerry/Mirallas Naismith Lukaku Bolassie 4-2-4.

Edited by Bill

Not likely to happen soon, I know but, based on the admittedly very little I've seen of him (and that not at all like the Prem), I actually think the young Calvert-Lewin has the makings of a strong partnership with Rom. He has pace (important to Koeman) and is not at all afraid of getting in the thick of things and keeping the ball in the box. Maybe his raw enthusiasm would fire up Rom.

would love mkhitkaryn and schneiderlin from manchester united. they're on the outs with Mourinho, snap them up Walsh, Henrik would be great feeding rom and would work well with bolasie too.

Didnt he just arrive?

Schneiderlin would be great for us, especilly considering McCarthy looking to be done and Barry getting on.

Yeah and mou doesn't like him so he doesn't make the bench anymore. Quality player there

Then why did he bring him in?

To be fair I've not seen anything of him so can't comment on his abilities, just think it's unlikely he'd be sold on so soon after he signed.

Then why did he bring him in?

To be fair I've not seen anything of him so can't comment on his abilities, just think it's unlikely he'd be sold on so soon after he signed.

Because he thought he would be the player he needs. He said some stuff about Klopp and mou got jealous and benched him. He's in panic mode now so he's throwing everyone and anything under the bus