Bournemouth (A)...Fucking no one

Norwich (H)...Idrissa Gana Gueye

Middlesbrough...(H)...Idrissa Gana Gueye

Sunderland (A)...Romelu Lukaku

Stoke City (H)...Idrissa Gana Gueye

Yeovil (H)...Ross Barkley

West Bromwich Albion (A)...Mason Holgate

Tottenham Hotspur (H)...Idrissa Gana Gueye

Barkley by a country mile. He really was that good. People need to see how he operates in tough situations.

Lukaku was very good in the second half. His touch is still sporadic but he got stuck in and put in a shift today. Clear second place. I can let go his patchy touches for a fully engaged mindset. That's what we seen from him in the second half. Pleased for the lad as he does get some shit off me.

Edited by Hafnia

Listened on radio 5 live and was impressed by what I heard, started slow but must have had a bollocking at half time to become a different team in the 2nd.

Great performances from Coleman, Lukaku, and Barkley, very close between all three for MOTM, but for the goal and the assist I have to go with Romelu. But I hope Barkley plays like that every game from now on.

Listened on radio 5 live and was impressed by what I heard, started slow but must have had a bollocking at half time to become a different team in the 2nd.

Great performances from Coleman, Lukaku, and Barkley, very close between all three for MOTM, but for the goal and the assist I have to go with Romelu. But I hope Barkley plays like that every game from now on.

If you watch it there is absolutely no other contender. Barkley was outstanding.

Lukaku in fairness gave his best showing of 2016. Very good.

Watching the first half,my first thought was...play like that in the second and a goal will come.

For once we played for two half's.

Rom plays like a king against West Ham. The amount of energy he gets after scoring a goal against that lot is inspiring; looks like a video game character going a 'level UP'. Really glad Calvert-Lewin got on the bench, and I see that sporadic form of our wing play being resolved as Koeman will keep shuffling things. I think Lennon is eager to impress and can be an asset.

Different people have different opinions Haf, I wouldn't question yours so I'm surprised your questioning mine.

To be fair you even said you listened....He is just giving you am opinion of someone watching it.

Not saying it gives anything other than a different perspective

Suprised you questioned that.

Different people have different opinions Haf, I wouldn't question yours so I'm surprised your questioning mine.

Clearly that is the case as some gave it to Lukaku after watching the game.

I kinda get that as he was far better in his overall play.

For me Barkley was "that good".... not just decent, or very good. He was world class in what he did.

He had 3 players around him when he picked up the ball, strode out - pinged a ball to Rom and got on the end with a controlled volley. If gerrard did that you would hear about it all day.

No need to erupt folks.... it's all good. Our big players played well today.

Edited by Hafnia

Fuck off arsehole. You had no need to enter this discussion, I'm sure Haf can look after himself.

Was it Haf I was comments about?

No, it was your strange post. Just reacting to your post that's all.

Sorry you think I am an arsehole...your probably right. But also. Your probably a really nice guy.

Fact is Ross played well.

Fact is, he was voted MoM by the people you are saying you listen to.

Oh look there is a wagon...and it just so happens someone is playing that I enjoy...oh I might jump on it.

Get over yourself little boy.