• Bryan Oviedo
    • Gareth Barry
    • Idrissa Gana Gueye
    • Ross Barkley
    • Kevin Mirallas
    • Yannick Bolasie
    • Romelu Lukaku

Child.

You called me am arsehole and I reacted?

Are you serious or just trying to wind me up?

You commented that you listened to the radio commentators and voted Rom. That's fair.

But he was officially voted MoM, by those same people.

Haf voted for Ross for his reasons. And just let you Know that if you had watched it, you may have agreed.....In other words...Another perspective.

You turned it into a slight on your opinion.

I pointed put it wasn't, or tried to. Maybe I failed.

You called me an arsehole...I'm the child?

Sorry ignore my spelling.

Edited by Shukes

Barry, Oviedo, Coleman were all good, Ross had a much better game and finished strong, he took that goal really well, that was a far from easy finish, his confidence will have been given a massive boost.Just ahead of Ross was Lukaku, not much in the first half, partly due to no service but a storming 2nd half.

Ross and Rom both need more to happen around them, to get the best out of them, over to you Mr Koeman.

Not sure whether it's me but I was a little bit disappointed with Coleman today, Mainly his final ball, wasn't his usual standard, perhaps I'm being picky, Oviedo was great going forward today, but a bit suspect at the back and I was surprised at Williams today, not seen him cock up a couple of times like that for years!!

Edited by mogsy

Not sure whether it's me but I was a little bit disappointed with Coleman today, Mainly his final ball, wasn't his usual standard, perhaps I'm being picky, Oviedo was great going forward today, but a bit suspect at the back and I was surprised at Williams today, not seen him cock up a couple of times like that for years!!

Coleman's final ball is usually more miss than hit anyway! Crossing is not his strongpoint. He was great defensively though, apart from one mess up.

Edited by Romey 1878

Coleman's final ball is usually more miss than hit anyway! Crossing is not his strongpoint. He was great defensively though, apart from one mess up.

Yeah like I said being picky I think, I've seen better games from him, but then I've seen better from most of them!

Had Coleman's shot not been saved (and that was a good save), we'd be singing his praises. His crosses are usually wank though, that's true. His value going forward is more in him making runs and moving defenders around. I think he's most dangerous when he cuts inside and makes their defenders make a play.

Oviedo did do well going forward. But, even though he got beat a few times, he made several key blocks and clearances. I think we saw him regain some confidence today. So, hopefully Baines isn't out much longer, but, if he is, Oviedo looked more up for it than he had in a while today.

Williams didn't do too well. He looked out of sorts. I'm wondering how much of that had to do with him playing on the right side.

Edited by JoeQuince

Barry, Oviedo, Coleman were all good, Ross had a much better game and finished strong, he took that goal really well, that was a far from easy finish, his confidence will have been given a massive boost.Just ahead of Ross was Lukaku, not much in the first half, partly due to no service but a storming 2nd half.

Ross and Rom both need more to happen around them, to get the best out of them, over to you Mr Koeman.

Barry looked more shakey than usual today, gave the ball away needlessly a couple of times as did Gana.

But as always, even when they're playing bad they're playing good.

I went Rom. Though Barkley pushed him close.

I thought this was one of Oviedo's better game, that covering block was exception fullback play, also seeing him interacting with the crowd - loved it.

Gana has been a bit off lately, not bad but perhaps victim of the heights he set earlier.

Robles - huge praise, would have been tough to be no.2 again this season and showed he his 100% ready to step in. Very professional display for me.

Thought Kev was quite but he worked so hard I can understand it.

Happy overall with the performance but we will need an extra 20% against chelsea

Would have been Bolasie for his determination to get to the ball for the first, but went for Oviedo for doing the same at the other end.

Really impressed with the pressing today,you can see the difference from last year. Happy with all the forward players, Mirallas was dragging players wide and Lukaku was a wrecking ball, along with Bolasie being a busy bee made it much easier for Barkley's strengths to shine. Any of them four could have been motm, but Oviedo stopping is from getting nervy pips it for me.

A tale of two teams: Barkley, Lukaku, Robles, and Bolasie (with exceptions) were on form. Mirallas, Williams, and Gueye were off form. Gave it to Barkley, with Lukaku a close second for being a real centre forward. Robles deserves a lot of credit, though, for stepping in and playing so solidly.

I'm getting very frustrated by Mirallas. He really needs a little time off the team to see whether he's willing to fight and prove his worth. Right now he just seems along for the ride.

Feel like I was watching a different game going on some of the comments regarding Bolasie. I thought he was absolutely rubbish :P I thought Coleman and Barry were good in the first half, but that Barkley and Rom were the two to really stand out by the end of the 90 minutes. Think Rom just edges it for me.

Rom was outstanding today. Not the goal that makes my opinion, but that he showed improved passing, creativity and even technique. Ross was good tho and I hope he plays like that more often. Bolasie is a good player, but his first touch was total crash today. He made me laugh at times. Overall great performance against underachieving side. We should take that confidence into our next match. But please don't overreact, because Ham were rubbish.

Edited by Haiku

Rom was outstanding today. Not the goal that makes my opinion, but that he showed improved passing, creativity and even technique. Ross was good tho and I hope he plays like that more often. Bolasie is a good player, but his first touch was total crash today. He made me laugh at times. Overall great performance against underachieving side. We should take that confidence into our next match. But please don't overreact, because Ham were rubbish.

West ham have done better than us in recent seasons. Good result and one which is on the road to redemption for dropping too many points recently.

Edited by AidanLewis