IGNORED

Tottenham Hotspur (Away) Sunday March 5th

markjazzbassist

You might blame Robles for the goal, but he's done more than enough to keep it down to 1!

Koeman has to take the initiative here. It's going to be hard at 1 down, if they score again, there is no way back.

He should have saved the first albeit Gana had a part to play.

As for the second that is embarrassing goalkeeping and all the convincing he has done over these past the months has disappeared. Call me fickle but I said as long as he keeps up his form he should be our number 1, those two goals were embarrassing, especially the second what on earth is he thinking?

He should have saved the first albeit Gana had a part to play.

As for the second that is embarrassing goalkeeping and all the convincing he has done over these past the months has disappeared. Call me fickle but I said as long as he keeps up his form he should be our number 1, those two goals were embarrassing, especially the second what on earth is he thinking?

I'm with you Aiden today proved he's not a number 1. When actual given tough shots and difficult circumstance he folds. De gea lloris Cech courteous dont.