IGNORED

General Election/UK Politics

johnh

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

It's an absolute joke of an institute now, just highlighted by the fact of that Charlotte Owens being made a member when her only achievement is being Johnson's illegitimate spawn.

It needs to be scrapped or changed radically.

Little America in full swing mate. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, patto said:

Thing is who do we vote for I will not vote for any of the 2 main party’s 

I don’t know where your politics lie if you’re right wing, left wing, or somewhere in the middle, or whether you vote for personalities and don’t care much for policies. But from what you say you could vote Lib Dem, Green Party, or do what an average of 30% of voters do and not bother. 

11 hours ago, patto said:

I’ve never ever voted anything but Labour but will not vote for the current leader I think he’s fake. 

They all are. Politics has become a competition rather than a privilege. I'm quite torn too though. Thing I'm not torn about is that the Torys shouldn't be near anything for decades so we can recover and if that means a vote to Tory-Lite Starmer then it's a step in the right direction even if it's not perfect. 

8 hours ago, Matt said:

Very interesting watch; silly headline though, suggests some sort of deep dark plan when in fact it's really just a little bit of subconscious bias. It's a very small part of the discussion and probably the least engaging bit of the 46 minutes for me.

8 hours ago, Palfy said:

An absolute disgrace MPs acting like kids in the playground, when thousands Palestinians mostly children and women are losing their lives on a daily basis. 

How was it different from any other day. 

I'm all for tradition but we need a revolution to get away from these clowns.