IGNORED

Sunderland (League Cup Home) Wednesday September 20th

markjazzbassist

3 hours ago, MikeO said:

I did quote that one also which supports what I said, what reason would he have for being annoyed other than he wanted to lad to fall flat on his face? Don't get your point at all.

Not sure where I said that in the post you quoted?

i actually said... and it's clear as day in that quote....

to be fair, he could be contemplating....

in other words a decision to make? No? Still not with me? Never mind. Think you you read something from nothing, and twisted it a bit. Easy mistake to make.

35 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Not sure where I said that in the post you quoted?

i actually said... and it's clear as day in that quote....

to be fair, he could be contemplating....

in other words a decision to make? No? Still not with me? Never mind. Think you you read something from nothing, and twisted it a bit. Easy mistake to make.

"He seems pissed off haha."
 "...it did look like he was annoyed."
"Koeman looking decidedly miserable when he scored."

Nothing?

Balanced by, "he could be contemplating".

Really don't understand why you're so bent out of shape over this, I didn't read something from nothing; I read what you said and commented on it, didn't twist a thing. It's all there for anyone to see.

Happy for Niasse to have scored, pleased it was a good goal and good for him.

But let's not pretend he is the answer to all our problems. He can play a role in 'minor' games, to give the key players a rest, but he's not going to be our saviour guys!

However, I would love it if he went on to do brilliantly for us...one because I love an underdog coming good, but mainly because it would benefit our club. And definitely not because it would be an opportunity to have a dig at Koeman.

11 hours ago, Bailey said:

Exactly this. He was there to make up the numbers. 

I wonder what planet people are on when they stick him in their preferred starting 11 against Bournemouth.

I would pick him in front of Sandro who I can't remember having a shot on target this season, I wouldn't pick him in front of DCL or Rooney but Sandro definitely.

He's not shite he knows where the goal is as he proved last season, and again against Sunderland, give him the chance and he will score goals, possibly a super sub you can throw on when you need a goal.

And that's from planet reality, not planet blinkered.:)

7 hours ago, MikeO said:

"He seems pissed off haha."
 "...it did look like he was annoyed."
"Koeman looking decidedly miserable when he scored."

Nothing?

Balanced by, "he could be contemplating".

Really don't understand why you're so bent out of shape over this, I didn't read something from nothing; I read what you said and commented on it, didn't twist a thing. It's all there for anyone to see.

Not bent out of shape mate. Just putting you right that's all. I know what I meant better than you did.

honestly, nowehere in that did I suggest he wanted Niasse to fail. I just said what I saw.... and others saw....from the limited clip they showed.

as you have just said.... it was balanced with either swing. No leave me alone and bully someone else, I'm on edge Saturday mor I have till kick off!

11 hours ago, pete0 said:

Why's he not been in or around the first team?

Because he's not good enough.

Why now? What's changed since last week?

It was a cup game and all sorts of dregs get games.

Why sanction a move without giving him a chance? Why sanction a move when we are short in that position? 

Because he's not good enough.

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

I would pick him in front of Sandro who I can't remember having a shot on target this season, I wouldn't pick him in front of DCL or Rooney but Sandro definitely.

He's not shite he knows where the goal is as he proved last season, and again against Sunderland, give him the chance and he will score goals, possibly a super sub you can throw on when you need a goal.

And that's from planet reality, not planet blinkered.:)

So you want Niasse who scored 1 goal against a shocking Sunderland side and maybe 3 for Watford yet you want to drop the player who scored 14 or so goals in La Liga? How many goals do you think Sandro would get in the reserves? 

FWIW I don't think Sandro should be playing either but I would have him on the bench every time ahead of Niasse.

21 minutes ago, Bailey said:

So you want Niasse who scored 1 goal against a shocking Sunderland side and maybe 3 for Watford yet you want to drop the player who scored 14 or so goals in La Liga? How many goals do you think Sandro would get in the reserves? 

FWIW I don't think Sandro should be playing either but I would have him on the bench every time ahead of Niasse.

They both offer different things. Up to I'd say Niasse although limited is more what we need, on the wing Lookman and Mirallas can offer more than Sandro.

Personally I'd put Sandro in the reserves,  he's showing how massive the gap between the Prem and La Liga is. There's quality in there, but he's got a lot to work on to become a premier league player. 

1 hour ago, pete0 said:

They both offer different things. Up to I'd say Niasse although limited is more what we need, on the wing Lookman and Mirallas can offer more than Sandro.

Personally I'd put Sandro in the reserves,  he's showing how massive the gap between the Prem and La Liga is. There's quality in there, but he's got a lot to work on to become a premier league player. 

But we have Rooney and DCL who should be numbers 1 and 2 up front and I would argue that if we needed a goal and actually went two or three up top, Sandro would be fine in that role.

The problem he has at the moment is that he doesnt really have a position in this system. He is a second striker in my opinion, not someone you want as a focal point to the attack, nor someone who solely plays out wide. In time he could be the type of player like Villa that comes off a wing and becomes the main goal scoring threat.

The quality of the football in La Liga is better, but the pace and physicality is something completely different and that's what he is struggling to adapt to.

3 hours ago, Bailey said:

But we have Rooney and DCL who should be numbers 1 and 2 up front and I would argue that if we needed a goal and actually went two or three up top, Sandro would be fine in that role.

The problem he has at the moment is that he doesnt really have a position in this system. He is a second striker in my opinion, not someone you want as a focal point to the attack, nor someone who solely plays out wide. In time he could be the type of player like Villa that comes off a wing and becomes the main goal scoring threat.

The quality of the football in La Liga is better, but the pace and physicality is something completely different and that's what he is struggling to adapt to.

He may come good, but atm he is miles away. 

La Liga is a dog turd league, 2 teams only every gonna win it. Their minnows would struggle in the championship and make the bigger team players look like worldies. Its closer to the Scottish league before Rangers went bust than to ours. 

6 hours ago, Bailey said:

Yes I do and hopefully I've been proven right, now I want Koeman to go and we will really realise the damage he has caused in the last sixteen months.