IGNORED

Sunderland (League Cup Home) Wednesday September 20th

markjazzbassist

4 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

We still looked frail and lacking confidence for most of that but I'll take it. Hopefully Koeman doesn't make too many changes fir Saturday because this victory will have done those players a world of good. 

I'd go along with that,  at least Vlasic, DCL, and Davies, should start and I know Besic wasn't great but I'd be inclined to give him another go. We need the players who want to move forward.

27 minutes ago, hafnia said:

By all accounts koeman did not react in any way shape or form.

What a prick.

That goal was tremendous.  Van Persie esque

I was talking to a fella on the way out and he said he applauded the goal.

I didn't see it myself so I don't know if it's true, but he has praised him publicly in the press - http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ronald-koeman-hails-perfect-goal-13651827

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/oct/11/everton-oumar-niasse-ronald-koeman-roberto-martinez

I have read this article a few times... every time i read, i can't help feel that Niasse deserves better and deserves his chance and deserves to be treated like a pro, at least like a fellow human with respect. In mind mind, i cannot help but believe that Koeman is an ego filled prick who is ready to kills player's career and future if they are not willing to polish his boots... Niasse is the first victim in Everton and we have Barkley now, never know who is his next prey...... A good manager gets good out of average player and best out of better player. Koeman, kills the players!

12 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I was talking to a fella on the way out and he said he applauded the goal.

I didn't see it myself so I don't know if it's true, but he has praised him publicly in the press - http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ronald-koeman-hails-perfect-goal-13651827

57 minutes ago, Shukes said:

We were just talking about that. He seems pissed off haha. 

He could be contemplating to be fair, but it did look like he was annoyed.

15 hours ago, MikeO said:

So you think Koeman put him on the pitch to demonstrate to everyone how shit he is and then got pissed off when Oumar produced the goods?

Good grief.

Niasse has been on fire for U23. Probably Koeman could have been worried, what  if the team did not perform and did not score and we draw or lost the match?...the only striker at disposal who can score at this point of time was Niasse. So Niasse was bought in to save Koeman's ass... well, what if Niasse scores? Well , he will pretend that he willingly offered Niasse the chance to come back and act as if he is a forgiving manager while he is an ego filled prick....

2 hours ago, tonkaroost said:

Quite the conspiracy theory there.

God forbid that Koeman appreciated the hard work that Niasse has put in and decided to give him a chance based on that.

If that was the case he wouldn't have sanctioned his move on deadline day when we were frantically trying to buy a forward. 

I don't think Koeman has implied anywhere that he thinks he was wrong about Niasse in the first place, that he's happy to have him back in the first team, or that he's Niasse's gracious savior.

He said explicitly when asked about him that the only reason he's in the first team at all is that we didn't get the striker we wanted and the numbers weren't there for him. That's it.

21 hours ago, MikeO said:

So you think Koeman put him on the pitch to demonstrate to everyone how shit he is and then got pissed off when Oumar produced the goods?

Good grief.

What an absolutely stupid thing to suggest, your better than that mate, surely.

read my posts, as I said and made perfectly clear, to most, I commented only on what the cameras showed me in a brief video of the goals alone... because that's all I saw.

i also commented that Koeman could have also been contemplating... suggesting that he now had something to think about. But you missed that part out funnily enough.

good grief indeed haha!

MikeO... you even quoted that post in a your previous post.

15 minutes ago, Shukes said:

What an absolutely stupid thing to suggest, your better than that mate, surely.

read my posts, as I said and made perfectly clear, to most, I commented only on what the cameras showed me in a brief video of the goals alone... because that's all I saw.

i also commented that Koeman could have also been contemplating... suggesting that he now had something to think about. But you missed that part out funnily enough.

good grief indeed haha!

MikeO... you even quoted that post in a your previous post.

You suggested that from what you saw Koeman looked miserable when he scored; what reason could there possibly be for that hypothesis other than the one I suggested:huh:?

27 minutes ago, nyblue23 said:

I don't think Koeman has implied anywhere that he thinks he was wrong about Niasse in the first place, that he's happy to have him back in the first team, or that he's Niasse's gracious savior.

He said explicitly when asked about him that the only reason he's in the first team at all is that we didn't get the striker we wanted and the numbers weren't there for him. That's it.

Exactly this. He was there to make up the numbers. 

I wonder what planet people are on when they stick him in their preferred starting 11 against Bournemouth.

On 21/09/2017 at 19:40, Shukes said:

We were just talking about that. He seems pissed off haha. 

He could be contemplating to be fair, but it did look like he was annoyed.

I did quote that one also which supports what I said, what reason would he have for being annoyed other than he wanted to lad to fall flat on his face? Don't get your point at all.

3 hours ago, tonkaroost said:

What does Koeman sanctioning his move have to do with giving him a chance? He may still not think he's good enough, but regardless, he gave him a chance.

Why's he not been in or around the first team? Why now? What's changed since last week? Why sanction a move without giving him a chance? Why sanction a move when we are short in that position? 

3 hours ago, MikeO said:

You suggested that from what you saw Koeman looked miserable when he scored; what reason could there possibly be for that hypothesis other than the one I suggested:huh:?

Never become a detective mate, you would be useless haha.

like I said, I commented on what I saw, that's all. I can guess why and I can make my own assumptions.... something you seem adept at yourself 😉, but it is just that. 

I mean come on, it's not like anyone needs to link the clip I am talking about. 

But again, it could be for a few dofferwnt reasons. For example, he could be considering putting him on the bench for Saturday.