IGNORED

Lyon (Europa Group Stage Away) Thursday November 2nd

markjazzbassist

1 minute ago, JoeQuince said:

I assumed Martina just knocked the wind out of himself. But, it looks like he somehow got knocked out. Yet, his head didn't hit the ground. Hopefully it isn't a serious spinal injury. Yikes. 

I think it's the only thing that makes sense. His head didn't hit and his neck didn't snap back. Just landed very hard on his back.

Just now, JoeQuince said:

I don't understand moving Kenny to the left to put Besic on the right, but okay...

I think the rationale is that Besic is playing completely out of position, so better to keep him on the right foot, where Kenny at least understands his responsibilities a bit better as a fullback, so is at less of a disadvantage playing on the wrong side.

God we can't defend balls into the box for shit.

Just now, TallPaul1878 said:

The balls played up to Sigurdsson are no good. There's not much he can do with what is being out up to him. 

We also just look so weak. Like we will lose every aerial challenge, every foot race. Then to compound it all it seems every tackle we make the ball just spills out to an opposing player.

Agreed on all fronts, especially the last line. I feel like that's been the case all season. When it rains, it pours.