IGNORED

Lyon (Europa Group Stage Away) Thursday November 2nd

markjazzbassist

2 minutes ago, Sideliner said:

Everton also needs an experienced, clever and strong captain on the pitch.

We have too many leaders, that's a problem. We don't need another. 

Williams, Keane, Klaassen, Sigurdsson, Jagielka, Rooney are all captains. A lack of leadership isn't the problem, it's the balance of leadership.

One of the darkest days I can remember since probably before Moyes' time. Europe was a massive opportunity for us, I feel sick how badly we've fucked it up. 6 or 7 players I never want to see in a blue shirt again, starting with Schneiderlin. Keown just summed it up, unprofessional. 

I really think Walsh, moshiri and Kenwright should be locked in a room and have a proper scrap. 

I feel like they're going through the motions before it's too late. We need to spend really big in January. I would honestly get rid of half of those summer signings. So fucking what if it's at a loss. I'd rather moshiri only have 9 instead of 10 holidays next year than see us go down. Get that fucking cheque book out and buy for survival and for next years squad. You fucking little Muppet's.

10 minutes ago, yamar said:

I really think Walsh, moshiri and Kenwright should be locked in a room and have a proper scrap. 

I feel like they're going through the motions before it's too late. We need to spend really big in January. I would honestly get rid of half of those summer signings. So fucking what if it's at a loss. I'd rather moshiri only have 9 instead of 10 holidays next year than see us go down. Get that fucking cheque book out and buy for survival and for next years squad. You fucking little Muppet's.

We wouldn’t be able to attract the right players at the moment. 

Just now, TallPaul1878 said:

It won't help. We threw money at Koeman, we threw money at Sigurdsson. You need players that want to be at the club, that are proud to wear the shirt.

We need players with fire in their bellies not pound signs in their eyes.

Don't think there are many of these players about in the game anymore.

Gutted. Really gutted. I haven't felt like this for a long time.

Tonight highlights our problem - we can set up to defend and do it. But we have zero goal threat. We can then change to go slightly more attacking, but we will always concede while not necessarily scoring.

It's just painful and sad.

I like that we show more energy and threat under Unsworth but we don't have time to experiment with line ups and formations. Someone needs to know what they want from a team, get the best 11 and play them game after game. But, then again, it's difficult to do because we have had so many mid week games. So preparation for each game is minimal.

I can't see us improving until these Europa games are out of the way and we can concentrate on just the league with full weeks prep for each game.

11 minutes ago, TallPaul1878 said:

It won't help. We threw money at Koeman, we threw money at Sigurdsson. You need players that want to be at the club, that are proud to wear the shirt.

We need players with fire in their bellies not pound signs in their eyes.

Bullshit. You need a manager who can spot talent and pay the wages to get them here. 

Just now, yamar said:

Bullshit. You need a manager who can spot talent and pay the wages to get them here. 

It's not about allardyce. If you play a right back left back, a right back with 6 professional games experience and then a centre midfielder right back, your asking for trouble. It's not unsys fault. He plays with whatever he has at his disposal.