IGNORED

Lyon (Europa Group Stage Away) Thursday November 2nd

markjazzbassist

1 minute ago, Shukes said:

What we need is our senior players to step up. A manager doesnt effect stupid decisions. We have lost tonight to senior players making mistakes... not tactical mistakes but personal mistakes.

before their goal we had created the best two chances of the game.

Shot on goal ...Lyon 10 and Everton 4?

2 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

Is anyone familiar with Villarreal's 2011-2012 relegation? How does that compare to us?

They're Spanish and went down. We're English and will stay up.

I really don't think there's a manager out there who can turn this round. Schneiderlin, Keane, Williams, Klaasen, Sandro - there's your problem, our squad overhaul has been a disaster. No goals, no pace, individual errors at the back, how does anyone come in and solve that? I feel sorry for Unsworth, he's done as well as he could with the shite he's been given. Right now I wouldn't bet against us being relegated  I don't see a way out of this. 

1 minute ago, yamar said:

I fucking hate Koeman!! This squad is utter shite.

When we attack or defend, we are not doing it as a team but rather as individual units.. The defence pass the ball to MD and they relinquish their duty and when MF pass the ball to 3rd quarter, they relinquish from their duty.. there is always a wide gap between the defence, MF and the attack...