IGNORED

Atalanta (Europa Group Home) Thursday November 23rd

markjazzbassist

I don't care who we get in as manager, Allardyce, Pulis, Michael Fallon, Spit the Dog.  As long as they organise us and stop the fucking terrible decline we are in and save us from relegation.  I have more hope for the ARA San Juan than I do for our season.  Pathetic.  I'd be considering fining some of the players for poor performance after this.

We'll get hammered on Sunday. Look at their heads last ten minutes. Who was talking about confidence?? What an utterly fucking pointless exercise. 

Williams, Keane, Martina, Klaassen, Mirallas and, even though he scored, Sandro should not be getting a kick for us. They are not good enough, they haven't got the bottle at this level. All playing them does is drag down the confidence of the Kennys, Davies, Benis, DCLs etc. We need to clear out the shite ASAP because having these players round the club will drag us into the Championship. 

3 minutes ago, nogs said:

We'll get hammered on Sunday. Look at their heads last ten minutes. Who was talking about confidence?? What an utterly fucking pointless exercise. 

Williams, Keane, Martina, Klaassen, Mirallas and, even though he scored, Sandro should not be getting a kick for us. They are not good enough, they haven't got the bottle at this level. All playing them does is drag down the confidence of the Kennys, Davies, Benis, DCLs etc. We need to clear out the shite ASAP because having these players round the club will drag us into the Championship. 

I'm going to the match with a mate who is a season ticket holder.  He reckons that Southampton are shit AND in the shit, but they can do us.  He says that many want Koeman back at the club and can't believe that he signed Cuco Martina, who was a joke at Saints, for us.  He's delighted that Niasse won't be playing.