IGNORED

Southampton (Away) Sunday November 26th

markjazzbassist

3 hours ago, nogs said:

Why? I keep asking you, who do you want coming in? You haven't got an answer so stop being a gobshite. 

I've plenty of answers, whether we could get them is another matter. You on the other hand are a complete cockend who keeps posting the same shite. There's managers capable of getting us out of this relegation battle so shut the fuck up with your depressive shit. Thankfully it's still pretty early on in the league

3 minutes ago, MC11 said:

I've plenty of answers, whether we could get them is another matter. You on the other hand are a complete cockend who keeps posting the same shite. There's managers capable of getting us out of this relegation battle so shut the fuck up with your depressive shit. Thankfully it's still pretty early on in the league

I'll post what I like you Muppet. You say I post the same old shite? How many times did you make that David Underpants 'joke' before you realised it made you look like a complete cretin? 

Don't understand why people reply to posters to slag them off when they have no intention of engaging in debate. You don't like what I say? I couldn't give two fucks. But don't waste my time and yours if you've got nothing better to offer to the debate than saying 'I've got lots of answers' and calling people cockends. 

1 hour ago, Newty82 said:

Put this result in real perspective.

Soton have been known this season to be dull and toothless. They'd scored 9 league goals before today. They've scored 4 today, dominated possesson and had more shots than they know what to do with!

That's how shocking we are.

Now you gents can argue amongst yourselves that this player doesn't do that, or that player doesn't do this, based on your own prejudice.

Truth is, bar Kenny, we have a full team of players that are not doing the bare basics correctly. We can't pass more than a few yards, the tracking is half hearted, the marking deplorable, pressing half hearted, challenges heartless. The list goes on.

Players need to stand up. Not just player A or player B. All of them.

Pathetic what they've done today. Pathetic.

Its the half heartedness that kills me. You can bet in training they are sprinting, but when it comes to came day they are ambling around like they are on a country stroll. This needs to come from the big name, experienced players in the squad too. They should be screaming at people to get stuck in. When I play 5 a side and I see someone giving too much space or bottling a 50/50 you can get your fucking arse that they are going to know about it. We went through a spell of bottling 5 or 6 50/50's and no-one said a word, just Unsworth on the sideline looking like he was going to spit feathers.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Mirallas - fuck off

schneiderlin - fuck off

williams - fuck off

the “senior” players are the players who are supposed to be standing up but they can all fuck off. Utterly livid. My calm and patience have been replaced with utter, unequivocable anger

I actually thought these 3 were some of the better 'attitudes' today. Keane was fucking shambolic not being tight enough, Gana just too lazy.Mirallas was doing a lot of closing and a lot of covering, especially when we were playing 4-4-2. Williams was the one stepping up, trying to be more aggressive and Schneiderlin was trying to cover 2 mens work because Gana couldnt hold his position. I watched Schneiderlin closely at times and he was in the places I expected him to be.

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

The rot started with Moshiri sacking Martinez and throwing his money around in the direction of Koeman and Walsh, like most rich pricks they think they can buy success without knowing what they are doing.

Spot on, money doesnt buy success.

I always said that I never wanted a money man to come in and buy all these big name players because that isnt the Everton way. We need to be able to keep our big players, and then build around them to create a young hungry team and not a group of players that are here for an inflated cheque.

1 minute ago, nogs said:

I'll post what I like you Muppet. You say I post the same old shite? How many times did you make that David Underpants 'joke' before you realised it made you look like a complete cretin? 

Don't understand why people reply to posters to slag them off when they have no intention of engaging in debate. You don't like what I say? I couldn't give two fucks. But don't waste my time and yours if you've got nothing better to offer to the debate than saying 'I've got lots of answers' and calling people cockends. 

You post utter shite though fella, what is your part of the "debate"????

"Nobody can turn this around" what a fucking ridiculous comment that is. 

David Underpant wasn't a joke. He's exactly that a fuckin pants manager with no idea. He was your choice wasn't he??? Go on admit it. That's why you've seen your arse because he's proved himself to be underpants.

"If Unsworth can't turn it around nobody can" 👍🏻😂👍🏻😂

what a helmet

11 minutes ago, MC11 said:

David Underpant wasn't a joke. He's exactly that a fuckin pants manager with no idea. He was your choice wasn't he??? Go on admit it. That's why you've seen your arse because he's proved himself to be underpants.

what a helmet

Jog on you childish prick I have no intention of lowering myself to that kind of garbage. 

I've posted in the other thread Unsworth can't carry on, I can admit when I'm wrong. But what do you do but throw around snide comments and carry on like you're some sort of genius with all the answers? 

1 hour ago, MC11 said:

Are people really saying Martinez didn't deserve the sack? 

I think he should have been given another year with the new regime, Moyes had many poorer seasons than 11th and he was never threatened with the sack, put it another way if hadn't been sacked I don't think would be staring down both barrels of the relegation shot gun.

6 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I think he should have been given another year with the new regime, Moyes had many poorer seasons than 11th and he was never threatened with the sack, put it another way if hadn't been sacked I don't think would be staring down both barrels of the relegation shot gun.

He had one season poorer than 11th in fact.

7 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Moyes finished 17th in his first season and 11th once. Worst finish beyond that was 8th

5 hours ago, MC11 said:

what a helmet

'helmet'😂😂😂