IGNORED

Southampton (Away) Sunday November 26th

markjazzbassist

I think some here see this as something that just happened this season. And I think you're wrong. Personally I saw some of these issues last season even though that most think it was quite a succesful one. I had high hopes that those issues would have been taken care of during the summer, but I was wrong.

I could write some player-names here that I thought would be gone by now, but that would not help any in our current situation.

It will take some hard work to build up the confidence of the players and coaching staff again. But we will! And these things usually begins from the top.

And please stop blaming Unsworth. That's not nice of any of you. He took over something that was already a bloody mess.

5 minutes ago, yamar said:

There'll be a major fight after this for sure. Unsworth will have blood on his hands. That atmosphere is toxic.

If I were Unsworth, at the end of the game I’d send Kenny and the two subs out of the dressing room, lock the door, and then absolutely verbally obliterate the rest of them. Then probably go and see Kenwright and say, ”sorry, I gave it my best shot but I can’t do anything with this bunch of wasters”

Just now, Sev said:

I think some here see this as something that just happened this season. And I think you're wrong. Personally I saw some of these issues last season even though that most think it was quite a succesful one. I had high hopes that those issues would have been taken care of during the summer, but I was wrong.

I could write some player-names here that I thought would be gone by now, but that would not help any in our current situation.

It will take some hard work to build up the confidence of the players and coaching staff again. But we will! And these things usually begins from the top.

And please stop blaming Unsworth. That's not nice of any of you. He took over something that was already a bloody mess.

It's not Unsworth fault, he did not buy the players or get us into this. But he has played players out of position, he has not motivated the players. Most importantly he has not improved the defence making them a tighter unit. Just as I type this we concede a 4th to emphasis the point.

1 minute ago, Bluemineck said:

If I were Unsworth, at the end of the game I’d send Kenny and the two subs out of the dressing room, lock the door, and then absolutely verbally obliterate the rest of them. Then probably go and see Kenwright and say, ”sorry, I gave it my best shot but I can’t do anything with this bunch of wasters”

If I was Unsworth I'd give a list of players to the new manager that I'd strongly recommend selling in January. And if we can't sell them, banish them from the first team. 

1 minute ago, Sev said:

I agree I said last season get rid of Koeman don't trust him with the buying of players you could see he was clueless and the football was average at best.

19 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic? 😁

Played at a decent level in goal but played a bit in every position. Out on pitch I can read the game just not play it very well. There is a communication breakdown between my brain and my feet! A bit like this shower of shit we are watching!

Not at all mate. Always thought it.

you seem to uunderstand more about what’s gong on, on the pitch than most. You ever thought about management haha 

The last two games are the worst I've ever seen us play. I hope we can find a manager with the experience, ruthlessness and skill to turn this round. I hope we have realistic targets already lined up to bring in in January, who this time will improve us rather than drag us backwards. But at this moment in time I feel utterly hopeless and can't see anything but relegation now. There's just not even the remotest glimmer of anything in this team. 

Jags is done and he knows it.

williams is even worse because he believes himself to be above every one else.

keane is complete wank - I'd love to know what injury he has.

gana can go and take morgan with him.

Weve constantly signed the "better" players from relegated teams and now we look like becoming one of them.