IGNORED

Southampton (Away) Sunday November 26th

markjazzbassist

29 minutes ago, London Blue said:

I see your point but in a back 3 Williams was in the spot where Austin was heading the ball so he had to win the ball. The angle was such that nobody else was going to be able to cover.

Ye, it’s pribably a bit of both is them. No one seems to have that communication.

This is Mike Walker all over again. I rememebr his last game in charge. Everton 1-0 west ham. Gary abblett goal. He said"the axe had turned" or something stupid like that. I can see unsworth last game on Wednesday. New manager in after that.

Utter utter bunch of shithouses the lot of them- Unsworth playing Siggurdson on the left because he knows Mirallas wont track back- acalvert Lewin is fucking shit he had a mare tet stayed on- utterly clueless and the shotbags know it and are not even trying for him.

I feel like I’m going to vomit after that- I’m so fucking angry I feel like burning my house to the fucking ground. 

Fuck off Everton you total shitstains.

I literally don't even know where to start with this club at the moment. The rot started with Koeman but Unsy isn't good enough to stop it setting in further.

We need to get the cheque book out and put whatever figure is needed to get Silva or Dyche in. We can't wait for another game to pass. It's all a fucking shambles!

Put this result in real perspective.

Soton have been known this season to be dull and toothless. They'd scored 9 league goals before today. They've scored 4 today, dominated possesson and had more shots than they know what to do with!

That's how shocking we are.

Now you gents can argue amongst yourselves that this player doesn't do that, or that player doesn't do this, based on your own prejudice.

Truth is, bar Kenny, we have a full team of players that are not doing the bare basics correctly. We can't pass more than a few yards, the tracking is half hearted, the marking deplorable, pressing half hearted, challenges heartless. The list goes on.

Players need to stand up. Not just player A or player B. All of them.

Pathetic what they've done today. Pathetic.

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

I literally don't even know where to start with this club at the moment. The rot started with Koeman but Unsy isn't good enough to stop it setting in further.

We need to get the cheque book out and put whatever figure is needed to get Silva or Dyche in. We can't wait for another game to pass. It's all a fucking shambles!

The rot started with Moshiri sacking Martinez and throwing his money around in the direction of Koeman and Walsh, like most rich pricks they think they can buy success without knowing what they are doing.

20 minutes ago, BedfordBlue said:

If Unsworth is still in charge next game I aint watching it

You will, because we’re all gluttons for punishment 

17 minutes ago, London Blue said:

:lol:

Glad you can laugh at it :P

13 minutes ago, yamar said:

This is Mike Walker all over again. I rememebr his last game in charge. Everton 1-0 west ham. Gary abblett goal. He said"the axe had turned" or something stupid like that. I can see unsworth last game on Wednesday. New manager in after that.

I started really following Everton when he was in charge. This is part of the reason I’m usually so optimistic and patient. But fuck me, im being tested more than I can remember

Unbelievable shit sandwich. Unsworth cannot get the best from them - its a fact. So what if he thinks they are giving everything - they are not playing smart or with any courage.

We need some fresh faces who haven't dropped their bundle - Coleman, Bolasie and Barkely returns can't come fast enough. Just remove Scheniderlin and Gana need a wake-up call - McCarthy would be a way better option for me when fit.

Williams atrocious and Kenny is not experienced enough to be put in this position.

We were absolute shite going forward - I think we would have been better off with Rooney on the pitch, at least some experience and composure on the ball.

DCL, Lennon and Mirallas were not even visible. Should have taken one off for Ramires - at least he scored mid-week and may have had some small semblance of confidence.

Rubbish!

Unsworth may be a club legend and 'get' the club, but what do the likes of Williams, Schneiderlin et al care about that, they couldn't motivate themselves to play for Koeman after all.  It makes it worse that he is Everton through and through because he can't understand why the players don't want to give their all.  His management of the team is through that the Blue prism of being a Toffee.  I don't doubt that Unsy has given it his best, but he clearly doesn't have a clue about how to organise the team or get them playing.  From the manager to the players, no-one knows what they are supposed to be doing, many of the players don't care. 

What's worse is that between Kenwright and Moshiri it's the same.  I bet you Ken wants (and understands) that you need a Allardyce, or a Dyche, who will organise but Moshiri want s a glamour signing, Moshiri has paid his fucking cash after all.  After all, the board and backroom staff are fairly new too.  They need to fucking decide and lead, get a new manager in and recognise that we are in the shit.  For me that means Allardyce (still) or Pulis on, a 2 year contract, none of this end of the season bollocks.  Ugly reality, but that's what is needed.  I love Silva, but I reckon he'd be on a hiding to nothing with the state going on behind the scenes.

Summary:  Manager this week.  Allardyce or Pulis.  Otherwise we are doomed.

I will briefly repeat my point of view (unpopular with some): Everton have -

1) a manager problem. Look what the WestBrom caretaker manager managed to do at Tottenham.

2)a captain problem. We look like rudderless team.

3)a squad problem (out of balance), not playing as a team and for the team

4)an experience problem - too many youngsters. We look and play like an under 23 side.

5)a commitment problem - senior players not pitching up, just going through the motions.

6)a striker problem

7)a nr 10 problem - no service, no link, no distribution

8)a passing problem - can't string 5 passes together

9)an attitude problem. Most players  play like they are on a go slow strike ala end of Martinez-era. Some players think they are bigger than the game/club.

10)10 defensive problems - too many to mention. 

We are staring down the relegation barrel big time. Total makeover required urgently. Rather sooner than later.

I posted this before.  Son and Grandson went to Southampton.  Grandson got the train from Liverpool to Coventry and son drove from Nottingham to Coventry to pick him up. They then drove to Southampton and did the same coming back.  All they saw was a group of overpaid footballers who didn't earn their vast wages. My son paid a not insignificant sum of money to watch this useless shower.  They should be ashamed of themselves.