IGNORED

Blue Bill's shiny new stadium at the docks...

Lowensda

I’m rubbish with technology but there’s a three minute video on YouTube from the people’s project I’ve just watched and it got the goosebumps going. The ground is gonna be fucking epic. I want it to be fucking old school with modern. Peaky blinders meets the matrix. Hopefully someone can put it up 

1 hour ago, Finn balor said:

I thought they were having a select meeting with dan meis the night before 

They are having a select meeting the night before the consultation starts, but I’m sure they have said they will start broadcasting the images as they are shown at the meeting. 

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/1277893/everton-fans-to-get-stadium-design-preview

The event will coincide with the online release of the designs via evertonfc.com, peoples-project.co.uk and each of the Club's official social media accounts.

9 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

I would think around 8ish? 

Simultaneously with the reveal at the "special event for a select number of supporters" I believe, just don't know what time that's happening:crying:.

8.00 sounds about right though, can it be sooner please?

Just now, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

7pm 

Thanks dunc, what do I do for the next hour and three quarters now? I suppose eating would be ideal but my stomach is churning a bit just now; got a four pack in the fridge but I might need them later to celebrate/drown my sorrows.