IGNORED

Blue Bill's shiny new stadium at the docks...

Lowensda

Just now, Newty82 said:

Ah right. I can't tell any of the materials from a cartoon mate. The sides could be cardboard and the roof made out of recycled milk bottles from that clip.

I'm just trusting that they're not.

I’ve seen a couple of these kinda promos in the last 12 months of what the idea is, and found out quickly that functionality won at the cost of esthetics. All the greenfield projects I’ve been a part of have worked well, but looked bland. 

But I’m just knee jerking. After so much anticipation and other things going on... I just hope I’m wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Could you stop sitting on the fence please 😜

Ha I can’t tbh because I don’t like the brickwork at all, I wanted none of that factory look even though I knew it was inevitable. 

One thing I do know for sure though, once I’m there about to go into our new home for the first time I will fall in love with the place. 

1 minute ago, Romey 1878 said:

Ha I can’t tbh because I don’t like the brickwork at all, I wanted none of that factory look even though I knew it was inevitable. 

One thing I do know for sure though, once I’m there about to go into our new home for the first time I will fall in love with the place. 

👌

12 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

It’s never going to please everyone but I think it’s looks fucking top drawer. Just showed my stepdad who brought me up as a blue at four years old. He’s 75 in bad health through MS and he thought it was amazing and then said shame I won’t see it. This is the first draft, we have to remember what else will be built around it. Hotels, retail, ferry terminal. It really is the dream boys and girls. 

Your first time there mate will be special.... for so many reasons. 

1 minute ago, Shukes said:

One of the best here mate.

Would love to have him and Palfy sharing banter haha pub moment!

Very nice of you gents. Very nice.

Like I said above to Mark, just been busy. Signed myself up to do a Diploma in Training and Nutrition. Something had to give way as time has been a scarce resource in recent times. Heavy reading and all that to do.

Hope you are all well though! I'll catch up at some point!

5 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Opposites sides to the thinking of the design, same for the last part. 

3 minutes ago, London Blue said:

I love it, the concept is great, its going to look amazing.

For those who don't like it, I can appreciate that taste is a personal thing, and the new stadium was never going to make everyone happy.

But please do me and yourselves a favour, and do the following 3 things:

1) Have a look at the Destination Kirkby video below.

2) Now look at the proposed new stadium video again

3) Go to the closest mirror, and have a word with yourself.

😂😂😂