IGNORED

Blackburn

Romey 1878

Just now, Bailey said:

Fucking hell... it is 3 nil. 

Gana, Keane and Jags all not making their tackles. Jags attempt was embarassing. He looked like an old man.

Just now, Romey 1878 said:

Keane was unlucky in that he won the ball but it cannoned off their player, but Jagielka should be absolutely ashamed of himself!!!

Yeah not really Keane's fault at all there. Went in with a good tackle but just unlucky to have it pinball back. Jags embarrassing.

Worrying that while we are creating chances, we aren't scoring.

And we are giving away daft goals...still.

That's not just tonight, that's 4 friendlies on the bounce.

For me, Marco now needs to be ruthless and just fully focus on who is in his starting squad. And bang on Marcels door to sort those ins and outs!

Disappointing to say the least. 3 nil isnt a reflection of the game, they took their chances and we didnt but it wasnt a very encouraging display, especially first half. 

Second half the biggest problems were through the middle. Jags and Keane were average, Jags was disgraceful for that goal but I thought the useless two in front of them were worse. I thought it would be difficult to fuck things up as bad as the first half but Gana and Schneiderlin were almost as ineffective. 

The other attacking players all threw their hat in the ring though, even Vlasic at the end. Richarlison was easily motm, he was far better than I expected. Baines and Coleman were great.

We will win more games than we lose with that 2nd half performance but that midfield needs to be sorted. 

2 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Worrying that while we are creating chances, we aren't scoring.

And we are giving away daft goals...still.

That's not just tonight, that's 4 friendlies on the bounce.

For me, Marco now needs to be ruthless and just fully focus on who is in his starting squad. And bang on Marcels door to sort those ins and outs!

I agree, no more tryouts. We need to start building momentum now.

1 minute ago, Finn balor said:

We need a strong centre mid left back and centre back. Winger and a pacey forward

Winger? We've already got two too many: Richarlison, Walcott, Mirallas, Vlasic, Lookman and Bolasie. 

Agree with the rest.