IGNORED

West Ham (Home) Sunday September 16th

markjazzbassist

7 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

This sounds a daft thing to say but Yarmolenko is deffo not suited to the prem. you might get the odd good game from him but he is slow as fuck and doesn’t track back. Would have been anther bileydenov 

I think he just looks slow because he’s so tall. I know we’ve been too far forward and he’s had loads of space, but no one can catch up to him.

Cenk definitely needs a heads up and break. 2 easy to convert chances he missed is not gonna help him today. If he plays and scores it is OK but otherwise, it'll damage his morale as well. Richarlison is going to get his place upfront next week I think.

On the other hand, the connection between the midfield and strikers are terrible. Gana is ruining passes, Gylfie not getting enough passes, Kenny is definitely not a replacement for Coleman.

I can't wait for us to have lads back from injury and suspensions 

Gana and Morgan just doesn't work it's a piss poor man's version of Lampard and Gerrard and that's putting it nicely 

Hopefully Gomes can come in and be the forward minded CM with just one sitting back as a proper DM and it's no fault of his own he's been plonked there but DCL is a wasted spot when he's used out wide, much rather have seen Lookman start or Bernard 

Just now, Sir McGiven said:

Cenk definitely needs a heads up and break. 2 easy to convert chances he missed is not gonna help him today. If he plays and scores it is OK but otherwise, it'll damage his morale as well. Richarlison is going to get his place upfront next week I think.

On the other hand, the connection between the midfield and strikers are terrible. Gana is ruining passes, Gylfie not getting enough passes, Kenny is definitely not a replacement for Coleman.

Kennys been fine and would do his job slotting into an established team.

2 minutes ago, Sir McGiven said:

He's gonna get the winner

2 minutes ago, Sir McGiven said:

He crosses the ball a hell of a lot better.